Chapter 41

crazynerdgirl123 Hey everyone again this chapter is for someone who helped me so much! Gave me so much motivation!

Thank's for reading my book! for commenting if not you i wouldn't be where i am today so thank's!

................. .................... .................. .......................

''Ace please!'' i cried running after Ace.

''Please Ace forgive me! i will change i will do whatever you wan't me to, just please don't leave me, don't give up on me!.. i yelled after him, trying to catch up to him.

He turned around hatred seen in his eyes. '' Don't'' he hissed.

''Please, Ace please i beg you'' i begged.

''How can you still stand here huh? how can you still ask me for something? how do you still have the gut's to talk to me after lying to me! after lying to me about this!'' he yelled

I cried out. ''Please Ace, please i know, i know i'm horrible ,i'm a monster i can survive anything but not this'' 

He shook his head angrily.

''I can leave with anything, but not without you! if..if you leave then i'll die..'' i whispered.

''How can you still think about yourself huh? how can you still be so selfish? You killed them Valentina!'' he yelled.

''You killed them all! and now they are not here! you are a murderer. A cold blooded murderer..''he snapped.

''I..i know'' i cried.

''Do you see them Valentina? because i don't. You know why? i will tell you why! because they are all dead! you murdered them all! you murdered your own pack!'' he yelled.

''How can i be sure that one day you won't snap and kill us all to? huh'' he yelled.

''I...I won't i....i would never!'' i started choking.

''After all this you don't deserve my forgiveness, after all you put us thru you don't deserve anyone's forgiveness!'' he said.

''I...I know Ace, i know i don't deserve it, but i need it! i need it to be able to live!'' i cried.

''Live? you don't deserve to live!'' he yelled.

The word's cut up in my throat. He hate's me! he is right i don't deserve their forgivness, i killed them. I don't deserve Ace's forgiveness, and i can't forgive myself. 

I don't deserve to live, if he said that himself then why would i live anymore? what's the point? I remember couple of mont's ago i promised myself that i wont let any boy change me, that no one will break me, that i will never consider dying, but now i know how wrong i was. I would die over and over again for him.

Well he hate's me and now i hate myself to!

''Can you let me talk to R..Razor?'' i asked.

He shook his head.''He doesn't want to talk to you''

''But i need to talk to him'' i begged.

''And i said i don't want to talk to you!'' Razor growled.

''R..Razor i know what i did was wrong. b..but please i beg you at least let me talk to you'' i cried.

''You disgust me!'' he spat.

He told me that in his eyes i was the most beautiful woman. He told me that he will never loose me. He told me to never cry, but now he is making me cry. He promised to protect me, but now he broke his promise.