Chapter 5

Edited.

"As you wish."

I used my speed and in a matter of a second i was on the tree behind them, they turned around to see me but i was already standing behind The Alpha of The Bright Moon pack. 

He looked back after hearing the horrified gasps. You would expect him to be shocked which he was, but i was more shocked.  No it could not be him. He couldn't be here. I took a step back which surprised everyone. Charlie mind linked me asking me what's wrong but i did not answer.

"Blake" i mumbled under my breath.

His eyes widened in shock, because he heard me. "H..How do you know my name?" He asked me taking a step forward.  Oh how much i missed his face. He was my half, my brother. How much i wanted to tell him it was me. I wanted him to know that i'm alive. He had to know. But i couldn't risk it.

Instead i kept my face emotionless and just laughed. " I thought you were smarter than that" I smirked. " What is the reason of the attack? I offer having a meeting before making any drastic decisions" He said smartly.

"Whatever i wanted from here i already have" i mumbled. I couldn't attack my brother's pack. I couldn't hurt my parent's once more. I wouldn't destroy their pack once more. I turned around but  he didn't buy it, instead he pulled me back  by my wrist using one of his tricks. I knew his moves so i answered back making him land on the floor with a loud thud. He quickly composed himself and stood up.

" How did you know that?. " He asked me calmly. " There is  only one person who know's how to do it" He said to himselfI. I used all my strength to smirk instead of telling him the truth.

I looked into his eyes. His eyes were blue just like mine were once. But now they were black which meant he was loosing control." How do you know her?" He raised his voice on me. Scar didn't like anyone raising their tone at us nor did i, but he was my brother. 

I stayed silent. " Did you...kill her?" He asked after a minute.  Again i did not answer him. He tried to control himself and only after a minute he again spoke.

"Where you the one who burned the pack down?" He asked lowly. I slowly nodded my head making sure he was the only one who saw it. 

"A..And what happened to..to her?" he asked after a minute. " She died" I said calmly. 

Then i heard a scream from the crowd. No it couldn't be her. She was here?.  I slowly turned toward's the crowd and spotted her. Mom.

I couldn't help myself, i had to see her. I appeared standing in front of her. She looked at me with anger filled eyes. I could see how much she wanted to kill me. I could feel her wolf loosing control.  I took a step toward's her when my dad appeared in front of me, protecting mom...from me.

"Do not touch her. "Dad growled.

"I wasn't planning on hurting her " i simply answered. 

" I knew her" I said suddenly.

"What?".

"  I knew your... daughter" I said. Almost everyone gasped at that." My daughter would never be friend's with someone like you" My mom growled.

"I never said we were friends." I said coldly." More like enemies".

 "So you decided to kill her? " My brother  yelled already from behind me.

" As if she wasn't going to die anyway" I smirked knowing they understood what i meant. " What do you know about her?" asked my father shocked.

"I know enough, she was weak, pathetic, selfish"  I counted on my finger's" And  she deserved to die.".