Chapter Ten

Sakura

I stare in bafflement as Kakashi and I watch Naruto and Sai drunkenly stumble down the hall towards their rooms as they giggle like little school children. "Are we going to do something?" I ask Kakashi as the two begin removing their clothes before they even shut the door to their room.

He raises an eyebrow at me as if he thinks I'm crazy. "Yeah, we can give them some privacy." Kakashi stands up and begins to walk towards his room with his arms resting behind his head.

"You're not afraid this will end up tearing the team apart?" I ask in bafflement as I follow him.

"It might." He states bluntly.

"And?!"

Kakashi stops walking and and sighs, giving me a long hard look. "You'll find that you will make many mistakes in your life. You will come to regret them, but they are what make you who you are. Even if this tears the team apart, it'll come back together eventually. Besides, I believe love is never a mistake," He says with what I assume is a wink as his sharingan eye hidden by his mask.

"You've got that from one of Master Jiraya's books, didn't you?" I ask accusingly.

Kakashi blushes and scratches the back of his head nervously. "It's still true. You're still into Sasuke even now." His words hit like a punch to the stomach.

That is an entirely different situation! Sasuke and I aren't experimenting! We're not even together! "Kak-"

"Give it a rest Sakura. Go to bed. We leave early in the morning."

I glare at Kakashi until he grows tired and walks away, leaving me standing alone in the hallway. "I hope things don't get too out of hand," I say worriedly as a I rub my temples.