Chapter Seven

Naruto

I let out a frustrating groan into my pillow. How could I have let Sai talk me into that? Especially somewhere so public! And the fact that I actually enjoyed it... I sigh again.

"Something troubling you?"

My head pops up and I find Sai's face inches from my own. I let out a yelp of shock and throw myself backwards to put some distance between us. "Don't get so close, Okay?!"

Sai stares at me with an amused look on his face. "You didn't seem to mind me being so close earlier." Sai begins crawling towards me. I slowly start to crawl backwards away from him as he inches his way closer. I run out of room and find myself pressed up against the wall.

"Sai..." He places a finger against my lips and leans in. My heart starts pumping quickly. Why the hell can't I move!? Sai stops just before his lips touch mine and smirks.

"I honestly didn't think you would let me kiss you again. Guess you enjoyed it more than I thought." Sai states as he stands up. I can feel my face turn red from embarrassment and I look away. "I didn't think it possible, but you look cute when you're embarrassed."

I rub my eyes with the back of my arm, glad it shields my face from his gaze so that he could not see the tears that are beginning to sting my eyes. "Teasing me now?" I say, trying to gather a little composure.

"Just jesting." Sai holds out his hand for me to take it. I stare at him cautiously for a moment before taking it. He pulls me to my feet but doesn't let go of my hand. Instead he starts pulling me towards the door.

"Where are we going?"

Sai slides the door open and motions for me to go first. I thank him and wait until he closes the door. "I read that a proper first date is the consumption of food at a more expensive than usual restaurant."

"A... Date?" I start feeling as if I'm going to feint and I can feel my palms getting sweaty as Sai leads me outside. "Wait..." I start, realizing I don't have any money.

Sai apparently reads my mind as he shakes his head. "It's only natural that the guy in the relationship should pay for the meal."

"Oh... Thanks." I sigh a breath of relief. "WAIT! WHY AM I THE GIRL!"

"Because I'm definitely not." Sai answers with a smile.