There's More Than Meets The Eye

Start from the beginning

"Heh,like I care if they beat me up badly,I wouldn't mind some scratches on my body so long as that kitty is safe and that's what matter to me.."he smiled sadly as he gazed at his lap.

I just stare at his slingged arm as thousand of thoughts running inside my head.

He is so brave even though he know that he was going against the biggest mafias..I wish I could've do something too..

"Alright,I'll try my best to help you heal while you were here"I smiled at him as I rest my right hand on his shoulder.

He just look at me till he smiled at me.

"Thanks,I'm looking forward to it.So can you get me some water then?"he grin at me and I punched his shoulder playfully.

"Jerk"I mumbled as I went to fetch him a glass of water.

Little that I know,the bond between us begins.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's already late night now and a few more minutes,I'll be heading back home but as usual,I need to meet with Mr.Trafalgar first before I went back home.

Speaking of it,where is that guy anyway?Man,he is really hard to find.He always change places and doesn't stick around at one place for too long,I'll say.

I sigh for about the 10th time now as I drag my feet along the hallway.I should make a mental note about asking him his phone number so I can easily locate his place.

Just as I was about to turn into the corner of the hallway,I manage to spot his figure but I kept quite since I saw that he was not alone.I lean my body to the wall to hear their conversation.I know it's bad but I was just curious.

She was wearing a nurse's attire so I'm guessing that she works here too then but why did she meet with Mr.Trafalgar though?Do they have something important to discuss of?I got a bad feeling about this but then my ears perk up as I hear their words.

"Good evening Mr.Trafalgar!D..Did you like my bento that I made for you?"she spoke in a shy tone as she twirls around her feet in embarassment.

Ohh,I see where this is going.She must've been one of Mr.Trafalgar's fans.

"Yes,it was delicious,thank you for all of the trouble but I think you shouldn't keep making it,I don't want to trouble you after all"Mr.Trafalgar spoke in his calm demenour as always while the girl seems to be still in her shy state.

"N..Not at all..!It would be a delight that you love it Mr.Trafalgar"she beamed happily as her face is getting redder.

"I see,well,it is getting late now,you should head back home now"Mr.Trafalgar told her as if he was trying to distant himself from the girl.

I just tilt my head in confusion as I peak a little to see their face.I don't know but somehow,my feelings are telling me that Mr.Trafalgar doesn't seem comfortable at all.

"Umm.."the girl trails on.

"Is there something else you need?"Mr.Trafalgar ask her.

"Well..Who is the person that is working with you Mr.Trafalgar if I may ask..?"the girl suddenly ask the question which surprised me a bit but I just kept on listening to their conversation.

"(R/N)-ya?She is one of my assitant.She is a practical doctor here so I'll be guiding her.Is there something the matter?"Mr.Trafalgar sounded a bit curious at her question but he kept his expression same.

"Oh!It's nothing!I was just curious whether she was one of your girlfriend or such.."she mumbled the last part to herself but Mr.Trafalgar and me heard it loud and clear.

Wait,what?!Me?!HIS girlfriend?!Thats not true at all!I'm just a practical doctor!We're like friends but true there are sometimes where I think he looks attractive and all but I didn't think that far yet..!

While I was busy flustering to myself,I didn't realise that the two figures has finished their conversation and Mr.Trafalgar happens to be finding me too till he heard some quite noise from the place that I was hiding.

I was surprised when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"M..Mr.Trafalgar..?!"I squeked in a slow voice so as to not disturb the patients that are resting.

"What are you doing here (R/N)-ya?"he asked me as his tired eyes bore into mine.

Shoot!What should I do now?Should I tell the truth?What would I say?

= = = =

Shoutout to Chop2004 for the continous supports and everyone too!Just a little reminder:I will be deleting all of my works someday but not now for the very least so I wanna say thank you for everything,you guys are amazing!♡♡