The BIRD is the WORD! Imma BAD ASS NINJA!

“So where shall we go first Mates?” asks Liam as he flips through a tour of D.C brochure. Where he got one of those from? I’m not sure…

“Phhh Liam we don’t need that!” yells Kim as she grabs the brochure and tears it up, and instead of throwing it out the window like a normal human who pollutes the earth she throws it in the truck, getting brochure confetti everywhere.

“WHAT THE DUCK KIM? WHY THE HELL DID THAT MAKE SENSE? IM FRICKING DRIVING YOU DICK STICK!” I yell as I swerve a bit to the left of the road, passing cars honk at me and I flip them the bird.

Oh don’t you know about the Bird?

Well everybody’s heard about the Bird

Cause everyone knows the bird is the word!

Bird, bird,bird! The Bird is the word!

Bird, bird, Bird-

“ALEX STOP SINGING SURFIN’ BIRD AND GET BACK ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROAD!” screams Harry as he tries to grab the wheel.  

I do a weird snarling noise and bite at him, he yelps and jumps back, “What the Hell!?”

“My Dusty, you no touchy!” I growl as I hunch over the steering wheel protectively,  I didn’t even know I was singing aloud…

Harry raises his eyebrow (which was very sexy by the way) “Your…Dusty?”  

“Yeah that’s the name of my truck!”

“Since when?” asked Kim, damn trickbag needs to shut her mouth!

“Since now,” I say matter-of-factly, “Am I not allowed to name my car dusty?! DO YOU HAVE SOMETHIN AGAINST FORD EXPLORERS?” I yell as I continue to drive on the wrong side of the road.

“NOONE HAS ANYTHING AGAINST YOUR TRUCK. YOU NEED TO GET BACK ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROAD!” yells Zayn as he points to a car speeding right toward us

We all scream our kidneys out, well not Liam since he only has one…he screams out a couple of unimportant organs instead.

Even though I was screaming in the face of danger, and was probably about to die, I pulled an epic ninja move and swerved the car back into the right lane.

JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME!

“oh geeze someone else needs to drive-“

‘NO MY DUSTY!” I yell as I cut off Zayn

“Why did you name it after my cat! That’s so unoriginal of you” complains Harry

“I didn’t! I named it after your Dusty Dick! How’s that for originality!” I yell back at him