Keith hated the tension in the room, but he felt eased when Lance sat next to him, and grabbed his hand. He figured that he should probably try to make at least some conversation.

" So... what's your favorite MCR song?" The cheerleader asked, and Ronny perked up.

" You know MCR?" She questioned, seeming way more eager than before.

" Oh boy here we go again..." Lance teased.

" Of course." Keith smiled, and he felt his boyfriend squeeze his hand reassuringly.

" I really like Welcome to the Black Parade, but I also think Helena is cool." She didn't want to admit it, but it made her happy that she could relate to someone. Nobody else in the house had ever given 'emo' music a chance.

" Those are both really good." The omega was more relaxed than before. It didn't feel like she was staring right through him, or that she didn't like him. Well, she didn't not like him as much.

" Emos..." Lance chuckled and kissed Keith's cheek, and he couldn't help but blush.

" Ewwwwww!" Both of the twins said in unison.

" Cooties!" Marco shouted and ran off to somewhere else in the house, probably to the tiny play area in their family room. Luis was right on his brother's heels.

" Oh he'd have way more than that after Lance was done with him..." Ronny mumbled. How could she forget the week long period where her brother stayed at Keith's?

" What was that?!" Her older brother raised an eyebrow, annoyed.

" Nothing!" She smiled lopsidedly.

" Exactly." Lance said. And Keith was confused because he hadn't heard what she'd said. He was just blushing from how close him and his boyfriend were. Even though he wanted the attention, he wondered how comfortable Veronica was with it. He changed the subject as soon as he found the opportunity to.

Her phone case was very distinctly from Tokyo Ghoul. It was almost unmistakable to those who'd seen the show.

" You like Tokyo Ghoul?" Keith asked, and she looked confused to how he'd figured it out at first. That was before she looked down at her phone.

" Yeah." Veronica actually smiled, and it surprised her brother greatly. He couldn't even snap her out of her music half the time, and then Keith waltzes in and pulls it off easily. Not that he had an issue with it, he just wanted to see Ronny lighten up.

" It's one of my favorites." The cheerleader added. And Lance had no idea what they were talking about, but at least they were interacting.

" Me too."

There was yelling from the next room, and the sound of something -probably legos- spilling all over the hardwood. Lance grimaced, knowing he'd probably be the one picking the mess up. " Can we go somewhere? I'm sick of being cooped up in here." Veronica complained.

" Nope. You know the rules; we aren't allowed to after seven." Her big brother answered. That, luckily, was only the case when he babysat. He only had to watch his siblings when his Grandmother wasn't home to do it.

" Those two gremlins will rip the house apart." She rolled her eyes, crossing her legs.

" We should do something though." Keith leaned against his alpha's shoulder.

" Movie night?" Lance asked, and Ronny just sort of shrugged.

" Yeah." The omega snuggled against his boyfriend, just wanting to be cozy with him.