I stood on my tiptoes and pressed a lingering kiss on his lips.

"Are you sure I'm enough for you?" I asked as I pulled back.

"Bella, you're everything to me," he promised. "I told you before, you're my home."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," he grinned. "I'm going to spend all my nights with you, my freetime is yours, even when I'm at my busiest, you'll have me. I'll spend every thanksgiving, christmas, birthday, and every minescule holiday in between with you for the rest of my life. I will support and love you for the rest of yours. I'm going to spend my life trying to be worthy of you, Bella."

"You already are," I whispered, pressing myself against him, his hands traveled up my back, along my shoulders, before resting against my neck, with his fingers tangled in my hair.

"I love you," he said, leaning in to rest his forehead against mine again.

"I love you," I whispered back, pressing against him. I couldn't have been any closer to him at that moment, but I wanted to be - I wanted to melt into him.

He bent his head and pressed a chaste kiss to my lips before he pulled back, taking his hands away from me, he put his arm around my shoulder.

"The night is not over yet, Isabella." He said as he started walking.

"Where are we going?"

"Be patient and you'll see, won't you?"

I rolled my eyes but grinned.

We walked for a while, and I enjoyed walking next to him. The weight from his arm was like an anchor holding me here. I was so concious of the heaviness on my shoulders, but it was soothing, and felt incredible. We past by many people while we walked, and of course, he had girls staring at him. But he is mine. I grinned at them as they noticed where his arm was and their gaze flickered to my face.

All mine.

He led me down onto the beach, and we started along the sand. After a few more minutes we arrived at our destination. I was stunned when I seen it.

There was a large dancefloor right there in the middle of the beach, a DJ booth on one side, there were couples scattered along the dancefloor, holding each other, dancing, talking, laughing.

I looked up at him, he shrugged.

"As clichè as it might be, I'd like to share a few dances with my girl."

"I can't really dance," I told him nervously.

"I'll be right here," he promised. "I'll take care of you, always."

I paused for a moment, looking back at the crowd and nodding. Even if I do make a fool out of myself, I think there might be too many people to notice.

"Okay," I nodded.

He led me up to the dancefloor, taking me to a vacant area, once we got there, he lifted my hand to his mouth and kissed my knuckles, before stepping back from me and spinning me around, pulling me into his arms.

I remembered the first time we danced together at the party.

His lips pressed against my forehead quickly, then he rested his chin on the top of my head. He held one of my hands in his, and pressed his other hand to my lower back.

We stepped together, and I found dancing with Edward as easy as breathing. All my worries melted away. I was with the keeper of my heart, and he would - as he said - keep me safe.