Chapter Twenty Four - Perfect Students

“Did you slap her?” Janet asked incredulously.

“Yes, I did, so what?” I replied biting into my brownie.

“But, well, well you slapped Leia!” She babbled, “Nobody slaps Leia, and I mean nobody.”

“Well, I’m glad I was the first because lemme tell you she needed it. She had it coming.”

“You slapped Jasper too?”

“Yes Janet!”

“I just, I can’t believe you slapped them.”

“Well believe it. Besides they were being dicks.”

“Fair enough.”

“PE next?”

“Yep, go with you?”

“Sure.”

We walked to the changing rooms talking about A. me slapping Leia and Jasper and B. something else which I’m not supposed to say. It’s a secret.

“Mrs Sprinkles room at lunch?” Janet asked.

“Yep.”

“Don’t forget.”

“I won’t Janet.”

“You sure?”

“Yes!” I yelled at her.

Steve came running up to me with Kaci quick on her heels.

“Literally everyone knows about you slapping Leia.” She informed me.

“Let me guess she’s been trying to pull the sympathy trick.” I replied.

“Yep. But it hasn’t worked because not many people actually like her all that much.”

“Good.” I replied.

Our PE teacher opened the gates and we all walked in together. Another fun lesson of rounder’s. Well at least I could get rid of any remaining rage and get away with it.

“Well you should’ve moved then shouldn’t you?! Instead of screaming and putting your arms up!” I shouted at Leia.

She was angry at me because the ball, which I threw, hit her before she got to first post. She wouldn’t get it in her silly head that I was aiming for first post and not her. Leia was trying to pass it of as an obstruction.

“Leia you’re out fair and square.” The teacher announced.

“You hit me on purpose.” She shot at me rubbing her head.

“I told you I was aiming for first post!” I yelled back and got into place.

She could be so frustrating sometimes!

I walked with Steve to our history lesson. I really enjoyed history but our class contained most of the pricks in year 9, which totally ruined it.

“You gonna hang with us at lunch?” Steve asked.

“I would but Tessa, Janet and I have practice.” I answered, “Sorry.”

“It’s alright.” She smiled goofily at me and we walked into the classroom.

It was a total mess. Paper was lying on the floor and pencils were scattered all over the place.

We sat down in our places and Alice walked in and sat with Steve.

“I realize it’s a bit of a mess.” Mr. Endon spoke to us.

“A bit?” Steve mumbled.

“Do you girls want to go in there?” he asked pointing to the classroom behind.

We looked at each other.

“Yes.” I answered for all of us and we gathered our things.

The only person in the classroom was the head of history and she didn’t mind us being in here because we actually did the work. We were creating something for D Day because it was the anniversary.

The teacher helped us out by giving us history books and loading the BBC history website page for D Day. I Don’t see why people think she’s a bore but I like her.

We talked about various things during that lesson like D Day obviously, polo and other points in history but mostly WW1, WW2 and D Day.

The bell rang then and I looked at Steve.

“Stay here?” she whispered to me.

I nodded.

“Sir, Mrs. Would you mind if we stayed here and did more work? It’s just we really want more time to do more.” Steve asked.

“I’m not staying.” Cara announced.

Isabelle and Cara left for lunch but Alice, Steve and I were allowed to stay.

It was a good lunch and I had fun. We talked about lots of different things. And it was fun!

“Where were you Gwen?” Janet asked alarmed. “We were told you were in a detention!”

“Who told you that?” I asked quizzically.

“It doesn’t matter, where were you we had to practice without you!” Janet told me.

“Oh my god! I forgot, I’m so sorry!” I replied.

She looked at me disappointed and we walked into maths.

Hi guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter! I just want to say that the next chapters will be the... Final chapters! I'm drawing this book to a close! But don't worry there will be a fair few more because I can't just finish it in two! That wouldn't be very good! Just thought I'd give you the heads up! Keep reading/voting and enjoy!

With Love! Lady_Greenleaf_ xxxxxxx