Chapter Twenty - Sassy Side Of Gwen

"Can't you just shut up!" I yelled.

It was Monday morning, I was feeling kinda popular, and I thought why don't I confront her?! So I did.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" Leia snarled.

"Oh you heard me." I accused pointing at her.

"Gwen, no." Ocean advised.

I completely ignored her. The bus was rolling down the road and I just lost it.

"Why. Cant. You. Just. Shut. Up?!" I said through clenched teeth.

"Because nobody but me controls my life." She answered cleverly.

"Oh and everything has to be about you now doesn't it?"

"No."

"OK then what are you talking about?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Ocean?" I asked raising an eyebrow at Ocean who looked completely out of it.

"Leia." She mumbled so I wouldn't hear. "School." She tried to cover up.

But I caught her little mumble.

"My point. Has been proven. Leia." I turned back to her. "You may now go and complain to them about how I'm always right. Bitching is probably what you do best, especially behind people's backs."

I looked out the window and popped my earphones back in. A thought popped into my head then.

"Oh and why'll you're at it why don't you tell Hayley about how you think whenever she sits on the aisle you always think she's cutting you out the conversation." I commented, a victorious grin lighting up my face.

Leia looked completely vulnerable. Hayley frowned at her. I heard raised voices as they argued. And got back to looking out my window. Before I interrupted, Leia was going on about how Carl danced with her at the party. Coming to think of it they had only danced for like a minute and that was the only time I had seen them together and I had the best view. They hardly ever see each other and they're going out, they don't act like a couple. It's like Leia's freaking popularity is more important than their love. It's stupid.

I thought of how it would be weird if I walked into school and everyone I walked past, in year 9, started clapping. I mean I did throw a drink at someone. A smile lit my face again. That was a moment to remember. I passed Leah on my way in and gave her the top she lent me back. She smiled and thanked me for singing.

"You're welcome. It was a pleasure." I replied and walked up the stairs to my friends.

"Hey. Gwen come here." Kaci beckoned me over.

"Everyone is talking about you throwing a drink at Nathan." She told me.

I smiled.

"Good he's a jerk." I replied satisfied with the repercussions. Steve laughed.

"I like the sassy side of Gwen." She complimented.

"Why thank you Steve but I do believe you have an even sassier side!" I complimented.

She bowed and we all laughed. I glanced at the 'popular' people who hang up here with us and they were shooting daggers at us. Deaths stare. I mocked a happy wave and they frowned angrily at me. I guess they really didn't like me.

"Gwen Oswin."

"Yeah?" I replied.

A teacher had come into our lesson.

"Someone wants to see you." they told me.

I got off my stool and went with them.

"Don't throw a drink at anyone." Mr. Howard commented.

How did he find out?!

"Oh if I'm going to throw a drink at anyone it'll be someone who needs it." I shot back.

I heard 'oohs' go round the class and someone went burn. Mr. Howard had it coming though. He was my technology teacher and he was always a little rude towards me. Payback time.

"So, um, who wants to talk to me?" I tried but the teacher just smiled.

"You'll have to wait." She replied.

We were walking across the playground now.

"A girl gotta try." I mumbled.

We walked into the Giraffe house and she told me to wait. I lent on the counter thing and waited awkwardly. A teacher even asked me if I was alright, I was of course and I explained that to them. The teacher who brought me here came back and told me to go to a classroom, she

told me to go to the textiles room above the technology room I was already in. I rolled my eyes and sighed. They could've just told me then! I walked out of the Giraffe house and bumped into Izzy and Janet.

"Hey Gwen why did they want you?" Janet asked.

"I don't know they told me to go to the textiles room." I replied confused.

"The textiles room?" Izzy repeated. I nodded. "But why?"

"How should I know? I'm going there now." I explained.

They walked into the Giraffe house and I headed back to the D&T block. Who would want to talk to me? I asked myself as I walked up the stairs to the textiles room. I stepped into the room and lifted my head.

"Hello Gwen, nice to see you again."

I let the door swing shut behind me as I stared at who was sitting on the tables. It was the two authors who had taken interest in my story.

Hey! I know I said this was an important chapter in the last one but I was wrong that's the next chapter, chapter twenty one. Sorry! Anyway I hope you like this chapter! Keep reading/voting and I hope you enjoy!

With Love! Lady_Greenleaf_ Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx