Chapter One - Paper Maths

Maths. I don't care if it helps you in life I wish it didn't exist. Mr. Fredrick's was rattling on about the circumference of a circle, I was definitely not listening. My friend Janet prodded me and I turned my head to face her, she was holding up a piece of paper. The paper had a scribbled picture of our math's teachers head exploding, she was always drawing things like that. I smothered a giggle and glanced at the clock. Oh thank the lord above, only 5 minutes until the bell went, but knowing Mr. Fredrick's we would probably get homework, which hardly anybody would do. I felt something hit my head and turned. Francesca from the other table was throwing scrunched up paper at me. She threw another one and I caught it, unraveled the paper and read the writing.

Henry is soooooo stalking you!

I scrunched the paper up as my cheeks turned slightly red. I had a thought, I smoothed the paper out and scribbled a note. I then threw it at Henry who was looking at the clock behind me, yeah right. I threw it at him and he read it. His cheeks flamed red then and he looked straight at me. I winked at him and heard Fran giggle. "Okay everybody get your homework books out and your planner's, I've got homework for you." Mr. Fredrick's told us as he sat at his desk. Low grumbles floated across the classroom as everyone reached into their bags for their books, I did the same.

"When has he ever not got homework for us?" Janet asked no one in particular.

I glanced back at the clock, 2 minutes. If only the teachers head would explode. We scribbled down the homework as fast as we could and were just about to pack up when the teacher stood up. "Wait everybody I need to tell you something." He was one of those teachers who went 'wait everyone we still have 5 seconds of class left'.

He told us we were in an IT room next lesson and which IT room then he let us go. It was a mad rush of teenagers trying to get out the door at once. Then we all filed out of the math's block and headed for the buses, mine was the easiest to find, it was bright blue. I was just out the gates when I heard someone shout my name, I turned around and my two friends Isabelle and Katrina came up to me. "Hey guys whats up." I called out.

"The sky, duh." Kat replied. I looked at her annoyed and she smiled.

"Shut up Kat." I smirked, she glared at me angrily, I stuck my tongue out and she laughed, typical Kat.

We walked to the buses together and I told them to text me on the bus, we said our goodbyes and I stepped onto my bus. This was one of the worst part of school. My bus was filled with dickheads. I walked to the back and plonked down on a seat. Jasper was sat across from me and he gave me a mocking smile. I smiled back cheerfully but was actually gouging his eyes out with teaspoons in my mind. "Hey, what ya doing?" he joked.

I looked at him in the corner of my eye and replied, "Oh you know just sitting here trying to imagine you not being a total prick." He seemed amused by this but he didn't go away, why is this earth plagued with freaks like him? It makes you want to set Yellowstone off and cause another ice age, not that I actually want to do that!

"Really? Cause you know, I always thought I was a nice guy. A gentleman."

His remark snapped be back to reality and I nearly snorted, "Oh please! You couldn't be a gentleman even if you were brought up in Buckingham Palace!"

"I'm slightly hurt by that" Jasper got up and sat beside me, "How could you say something like that? I thought you and I had a... connection."

I gestured for him to come closer, he leaned in, I whispered in his ear. "Go to hell Jasper." I then slapped him and he fell off the chair, his face was the picture of surprise and shock mushed together, it was terribly delightful.

"Smooth Jasper. Very smooth." Someone joked at the back. I smiled as he stared at me, joys of being me.

He awkwardly sat back in his own seat and rubbed his cheek, not taking his eyes off me for fear of being hit again. The bus jerked to life and we drove out the school parking lot, gee finally,

Hello my lovely readers. I hope you enjoy this book! The characters are all based on my friends and I, plus the pricks in my classes. Some of the things in the book are based on real life events. So if they're absolutely mind bogglingly hilarious then they're probably true. I will not be writing a sequel so if you're pissed at the end you're gonna have to either stay pissed or ask me questions about it in my inbox! Please keep reading/voting!

With love! Into_The_Dark xxxxxxxxxx