Chapter Eight - Nawen's First Fight

Fridays were so boring. Well not all Fridays, Friday week A was fun because we had drama and I absolutely love drama. It's my favourite subject. Plus I want to be an actress when I'm older, I don't really know why.

I walked next to Janet as we made our way to technology. First and third period had been swapped so we had technology first and math's third. Nathan was walking in front of us and I just stared at his back. He kept trying to make conversation with me in tutor but Janet would always interrupt and I had stopped talking to him. She's such a pain in the ass sometimes.

We walked into technology and Mr. Humphrey glared at us as we apologized for being late,

"You're late." He said.

"Na, really? Is that why we said we were sorry?" I mumbled walking to my seat at the back.

Isabelle looked at me as I sat on the stool.

"Henry wants to talk to you." she told me.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at her.

"Why?" I asked her, "Did he tell you why?"

"Nope, he just said something about a question he asked you." she replied.

I sighed in relief, if Isabelle and Kat knew I would be toast.

"Hey! Gwen wait up!" Henry shouted after me as I quickly walked away from the D&T building. This I could not avoid. I stopped and Henry walked up beside me.

"Have you thought about it?" he asked,

"Yes." I replied.

"Well? I kind of need to know because the party is like tomorrow."

"Henry."

"Yes?" he replied hopefully.

I looked into his eyes and saw hope. I was about to ruin his dreams. How should I do it? I mean I never really liked Henry so a small part of me was going, smash his dreams! Make him hurt for once! Get revenge for all those times he screwed your life up! Screw his fucking life up for once! But I couldn't. I couldn't screw his life up. What can I say? I'm a drama queen.

"Henry, you really are a nice-ish guy but I can't go with you."

"What! Why?" he demanded,

"Because you're a freaking jerk that's why!" I blurted. Sometimes my brain and my mouth just worked against each other.

I fast walked away but he caught up. He grabbed my arm, tightly, and I struggled against him.

"HEY!" someone shouted in front of us.

I turned my head and saw Nathan storming up to us.

"What the hell is going on here!" he snapped.

I looked at him, eyes wide. Henry looked scared as hell. Nathan pulled Henry off me and literally pushed him away. I started to walk away. We were starting to make a spectical of ourselves. Nathan had started to talk to Henry but I was too far away to hear. What was wrong with him?

English was going to be fun. Nathan walked in the room and sat beside me. I pretended to be writing something as he got his pencil case out.

"What did Henry want?" he whispered.

"You should know." I snarled back.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean!"

"It means why the hell did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Oh please don't act so innocent."

"I was just try-" but I cut him off.

"I don't want to hear it."

Janet was watching us all through hat and she looked astounded. I gave her an evil stay outta it look and she busied herself with the work. Nathan and I didn't speak for the rest of the lesson.

"What happened between you and Nathan in English Gwen?" Janet asked, more like demanded.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Oh please, Gwen I was watching it wasn't 'nothing'!" she said her voice rising.

"What wasn't nothing?" Steve joked coming up to us.

"Janet now look what you've done!" I whispered. Janet laughed.

"Nathan and Gwen had a fight!" she ignored me completely and told Steve.

"Kassandra! Nawen had a fight!" she shouted Kassandra over.

Thank god Tessa wasn't with her else the whole school would know.

"Finally, I was waiting for this moment to happen! Has he asked you to the party yet?" she babbled.

"We don't even know if he likes me." I admitted.

"Then let's go stalk him." Steve continued dragging me out of the giraffe house.

Steve continued to drag me until we had found Nathan. He was sitting in the library on his own. Janet and Kassandra giggled behind me. I walked out. I simply walked out of the library. That's when Kat crashed into me.

"Watch it!" she fumed.

"It's your fault! Why were you in such a rush?" I replied. She blushed.

"Henry asked me something and I had to tell you."

"What?"

"The party tomorrow. Connect the dots will ya?!"

"Kat that's great!" I agreed hugging her.

Steve came out then with Janet and Kassandra. They all had big grins on their faces.

"Oh no." I whispered.

Hiya! This is chapter eight and I couldn't wait to publish it! This one is kinda funny actually if you know me and some of it is just made up. Hope you enjoyed reading it! Will update as soon as I can! BTW I'm going on holiday with my friends to Bude tomorrow so if I have time I will update in the morning but I will not be updating till at least next Saturday after tomorrow! Sorry! Keep voting and commenting and Reading!

With Love! Lady_Greenleaf_ xx-xx