FIFTEEN | THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING

THE END OF THE SEMESTER CAME FASTER than Estella could cope with

THE END OF THE SEMESTER CAME FASTER than Estella could cope with. Of course, she couldn't wait to go home now since her father promised his presence in her life from now on.

Though, she didn't want to leave quite yet. Especially now that Remus Lupin was back in life as someone just short of being her boyfriend. She  wasn't ready to leave her friends just yet.

As the year winded down, Estella found herself with Remus more than anyone else.

"What's on your mind?" Remus questioned, pulling the pink-haired girl by her hand to follow him out to the courtyard.

"All we have is a couple weeks," Estella admitted, intertwining her fingers with Remus'."I feel like we've wasted our year fighting, Moons."

She had been playing with nicknames more now, just to see him smile at whatever silly name she called him.

"Yeah, but we got this summer, don't we?" Remus assured her,"And then we have next year, and the year after that, and the one after that, and then-"

"I get it, Remus," Estella grinned widely,"I just wish our last couple weeks weren't about OWLs."

"I completely agree," Remus murmured, wrapping an arm around her shoulder."As much as I enjoy studying, I'd rather take you to Hogsmeade."

Estella's face went red, making her looking away from him real quick."This is the worst timing, I wish we could just start next year already."

"I want to see you this summer," Remus admitted, leaning a bit to get her to look back at him."And I don't mean with the lads, I want to be just us."

Estella grinned at him with a completely flustered look,"I would like that. It might be hard to plan, but I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind if you took me out."

"What if you stayed with me?" He asked hesitantly,"Like, the next time you have to stay with James, you can stay with me instead."

"Remus, I stay at James' for weeks at a time," Estella explained,"Do you really want to spend every day with me for two weeks?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?" Estella asked again, Tobit this time she was a little flustered.

"I am, I want to spend as much time with you as I can," Remus insisted,"We need time with each other without the lads."

"POTTER!"

"Oh no, was that Lily?"

The couple ran towards commotion.