𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 | 𝗨𝗣 𝗧𝗢 𝗡𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗

ESTELLA GLANCED UP AT REMUS, smiling softly as he opened his eyes

ESTELLA GLANCED UP AT REMUS, smiling softly as he opened his eyes. He shifted, sitting up weakly.

"Stay,"Remus repeated.

"You should rest, Rem,"Estella reminded him. It hadn't even been 24 hours since his horrific night.

"I need to talk to you,"He murmured, wincing as he succeeded in sitting up. He smiled a little at the stash of chocolate by his bed,"Did you bring all this?"

"Yeah, I got your favorites from Honeydukes when I went."

"That's nice of you,"He whispered before letting out a small sigh,"Look, I've trying to find the right time to say this, but you've been busy and I didn't want to bother you."

"I'm here now,"She assured,"And I'm not going anywhere." The girl, true to her word, took a seat in the somewhat comfy chair beside the bed.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" She asked a little confused.

Remus looked at her,"I've been a bit of tosser lately. I've been distant and I wish I could blame it on the..the wolf, but I can't," He admitted,"I can't really explain it at all, but I miss you. And I'd really like to move past this weird phase I've had and just go back to being us."

"I'd like that too."

"And I realize you have other friends, and you'll be busy a lot, but I really do miss you, Estella."

"I miss you too, Remus,"She told him, reaching her hand out to his. He took it willingly, rubbing his thumb over her knuckles."And, just so you know, I'll always have time for you. Everyone can sod off, except James because the last thing I need is for him to have another dramatic break down about it."

"We'll just subtly avoid him,"Remus suggested jokingly.

"I'm not busy today, if you mind having company,"Estella told him with a small smile.

"Aren't supposed to be in Potions?"

"Potions is drag anyway, it's worse without you, especially the past few weeks. Plus, I'm hopeless without you anyway. Slughorn would have made Snape help me again and I would have had to resort to poisoning myself."

Remus laughed at that, shaking his head."You say Padfoot is the dramatic one."

"No one is more dramatic than Sirius."

"Speaking of the lads," Remus' voice started to grow quieter.

"They are all okay," Estella answered before Remus could even ask the question.

"I didn't hurt any of them?"

"No, they are all just extremely tired. I believe Peter was sleeping on James' shoulder in History of Magic," She chuckled,"I promise, they are all okay. You, however, are not."