𝗦𝗜𝗫 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬

THE GRYFFINDORS ROARED WITH EXCITEMENT when the snitch was captured by the Gryffindor Seeker, leaving the Slytherins to an upsurge of anger

The Slytherin Captain attempted to calm his players before flying over to politely congratulate the Gryffindor team despite their rivalry.

Louis Greengrass was the other beater for Slytherin, as well as Captain. Estella didn't actually know that much about him, expect from what Theodore had told her. From what she's seen herself, Louis wasn't quite like the rest of the Slytherins. He didn't believe in blood status, and apparently he was raised by a moderately uptight pure blood family.

"You did very well, Bennett," Louis complimented," Teddy said you were good, but I'll admit, I thought he was overestimating you. He wasn't wrong."

"Thanks, Greengrass," Estella replied, looking down to the ground where she was being signaled by her friends to join them."Tell Theodore I'll see him tomorrow. I don't think the Gryffindors are going to take this victory lightly."

Louis laughed, nodding before Estella took off and landed on the ground.

"You were amazing, Stellar!" Remus shouted over the ecstatic Gryffindors. The werewolf went all out to cheer Estella on, his face was painted red and gold, not a single piece of clothing wasn't red or gold. He even had made her sign.

"Thanks for rooting for me," She grinned, his pink hair flying into her eyes from the wind.

"C'mom, Stellar!" James called out,"It's time to celebrate!"

The Gryffindor Common Room morphed into a  party scene. A seventh year probably got all the alcohol. As for the lights and the music, Estella wasn't sure who managed it. All she knew was that the room was littered with streamers, Gryffindor banners, and colorful flashing lights of red and gold. There was a table with various kinds of liquor and another one with enormous amounts of food.

All the Quidditch players, who were fifth year or above, were rounded up and given the first drinks.

"To Gryffindor!"

With that, the party had begun.

It was long until Estella started to feel the alcohol hit her as she carried around a bottle of firewhiskey. By that time, she had basically glued herself to Remus, who seemed to be holding his alcohol very well.

The pink hair girl wrapped her arms around Remus' neck, his hands around her waist. The danced in the middle of the crowded room, taking a little break from the alcohol because they needed to pace themselves. It didn't last long, though, because soon enough, Marlene and Sirius found them. The two Gryffindors pushed them off the dance floor, grabbing a few bottles of alcohol.

"What are we doing?!" Estella yelled over the music, following Sirius to the rest of the group.

"We're gonna play a game!" Sirius replied back as they joined the circle of people. Estella took a seat next to Remus and Peter.