Dean nodded and looks down and takes his hand and they headed to the elevators. He lays his head on Romans shoulders and closes his eyes. They walk into the elevator and again he closes his eyes. Once they got to the car Dean fell asleep, and Roman looks over and smiles. He pulls into his driveway and looks over at Dean, he couldn't wake him up.

Carrying him in, laying him on the couch covering him up. Looking down at him, how peaceful he looked. Bending down kisses his head, smiles at how lucky he is to have someone like him.

Hour later there was a knock at the door Roman gets up to answer it. He opens the door seeing it was Kevin and sighs. Kevin smiles at him, but was confused why he wasn't letting him in.

"Hey! Why won't you let me in?"

Roman looks behind, "No reason just busy. What can I do for you?"

Kevin smirks, "I get it you got Becky in there?" he stretched his neck to look.

Roman pushes him back, "No...I don't..now you got to go."

"Oh you got Sasha huh?" Kevin grins at him.

Roman shakes his head no. He pushes him back out, "See you tomorrow at school man."

He nodded and tried to look one last time, but didn't get a chance to see anything. Dean woke up and heard everything, but let Roman handle his business with him. He rubs his eyes sitting there, he was sorta confused why Roman didn't let him in.

Kevin smiles, "Alright man see you tomorrow, but want to know the whole details."

Roman shakes his head watching him leave, "There won't be nothing to tell smart ass they aren't here geez."

He walks back in the house saw Dean up, he walks over and smiles. He sits next to him taking his hand.

"How do you feel?"

Dean looks at him, "Still tired but it's just the side effects of my seizures." he looks down, "Can I ask you something?"

Roman lifts his face to his, "You can ask me anything Dean."

He took a deep breathe and sighs, "Your friends don't know your gay do they? The reason I asked because you won't let Kevin in."

Roman stands up walking over to the window, "No, they don't know. It never came up I suppose."

"The how are you gonna explain me? I mean when they see us walking in together they will ask questions." Dean looks at him.

Roman turns around going back to him. "I don't have to explain anything." takes his hand, "When they see us holding hands they will see and it's explained."

Dean nods, "We don't have to hold hands Roman, plus I don't want you to get made fun of. Me I am use to it and doesn't bother me."

Roman took his hand, "I don't care what anyone thinks. I care about you and want to be with you. If no one likes it then that's their problem not mine."

Dean smiles, can this really be happening? He never had anyone care about him like this. Well, he had his nana, but that's it. He looks at him smiling. He knows he can trust him, he had to have faith.

The next few hours went by fast, they went to bed. Dean laying there with his head on Romans chest thinking hard. Why is he nervous? Sleep finally caught up to him. The alarm went off, both got out of bed. Dean kept yawning, he needed more sleep, but he was use to having less sleep.

"You hungry, my mom can make us something fast to eat."

Dean shakes his head no, how can he tell him he was nervous about what people will think about them. He walks behind Roman to the door, biting his nails. Roman saw and stops him.

"What is wrong, why you do nervous?" taking Deans finger out of his mouth.

Dean shrugs, he couldn't tell Roman the truth so he just blurted out, "Guess what people are going to think about my dad being in jail. Plus me being beat on..I don't want people to know my business."

Roman smiles, "Dean, they don't put that stuff in the papers or the news being your a minor. So please relax, it's just another day really."

Dean smiles walking down the stairs and telling Roman's mom and dad bye. Heading to the car, sitting in the passenger seat. Looking out the window looking at the world differently. He felt his hand being squeeze, looks over,smiling at Roman squeezing his hand back.

They got to school, looking out the window seeing everyone. He let go of Roman's hand. As they got out of the car grabbing their bags. Roman came around and smiles. He took his hand, squeezes tit.

"Calm down, its going to alright. No one wont bothering or say anything about your father."

Dean nods and starts walking with him. So far no one paid attention to them or the fact they were holding hands. He started to relax a little, Roman even felt he was relaxing and smile.

As soon as they headed to the yard Kevin and Wade came over to them. Dean tried to release his hand, but Roman kept his tight grip.

Roman whispers, "Relax, nothing is going to happen."

They came up and the first thing Kevin noticed was them holding hands. He smiles, looking at them holding hands, and back at them. He didn't say anything about that.

"So Reigns ready for practice, and ready to take the championship?" Kevin grins at him.

Roman looks at him smiling, "Yeah I am ready man. We got this and the championship."

They high five each each, then Kevin and Wade left. Dean turned back to watch them leave. He had a feeling they will cause a commotion over them holding hands. Walking to class, Roman finally let's go of his hand.

"I will see you after school, then we can do something."

Dean smiles, "I can't I work after school, but I will sneak in a quick watch of you at practice." he laughs.

They hugged and headed to their classrooms. All day Dean had a bad feeling, he couldn't shake it off. When the last bell rang for the day, he went to his locker, to grab his books for the night. He started walking to the football field to watch Roman practice.

As he went to the fence, he saw something, more like someone getting beat up on. He walked faster to the other side of the field. He kept looking, he noticed it was Kevin and Wade beating on someone. When Kevin moved to throw the next punch, he saw who it was. He saw the gate was locked, and started yelling, while yanking on the gate.

"ROMAN!!!!!" he screamed..............