Love?

As manik held nandini's face and was moving close to her nandini opened her eyes and saw manik. His eyes were closed as he was moving close to her. She spoke.

N- maine bola tha.....manik opened his eyes....ki we shouldnt do this. We should concentrate on our music. But he didnt listen to me only. Navya got mukti, shahid got dhruv and alya harshad got cabir and i got u......

Manik stepped  behind hearing nandini and spoke.

M- what! Harshad got cabir! Shit! Zarur he is spying on him to get to know his secret.he thought in his mind.

N- manik? Kya hua?

M-- kuch nhi....bye, he said and left.

In the evening around 7-

At cabir's place-

Cabir was getting ready all set to leave to meet someone special. He seemed happy as he was wearing his new clothes. Physically present but mentally absent. Coz he was busy thinking about "someone special".
Cabir's mom enters and asks him about the matter but he just informs her that he will come late and he is going to meet a girl. Cabir's mom being the coolest wishes him a good luck as she blows him a kiss while cabir leaves.

On the other hand nandini is busy thinking about the moment when manik on hearing that harshad got cabir, he got tensed.

N- kya karu! Call karu ya na karu? Agar karungi toh phir chillayega! Forget it! Chillayega toh chillayega! She says and calls him.

Manik who is driving the car, recieves nandini's call.

M- kya hai!! He shouts on the phone.

Nandini gets frightened all of a sudden and says.

N- mujhe tumhe call hi nhi karna chahiye tha!

M-- haan toh call kyu kiya! Rakho phone!

N- par manik aaj jabh i told u ki harshad chose cabir to spy on, tum tensed kyu ho gye? Is...is  everything ok? Shall i help u?

M- mujhe bhi yehi pata lagana hai.....ok bye. He said and disconnected the call.

At willy's cafe-

Harshad is waiting for cabir to come, but he has already arrived and harshad did not notice it.

Manik reaches there and sees harshad. He runs upto him and starts beating him blue and black.

M-how dare u!!

H- manik! What is ur problem!

M- tu yaha kya kar raha hai!!

H- main yaha kuch bhi karu, tujhe uss se kya!

M- mujhe hai! I know tu yaha cabir par spy karne aaya hai! How dare u! U bloody! He says and again starts beating him.

Back cabir is meeting his someone special. It was a middle aged man who was fit and fine. As cabir hugs him his face is revealed. Any guesses? He is none other than our...our....raghav sir! Yeah! Raghav sir.....that R is not rose but none other than our raghav sir....cabir is in a relationship wid his teacher raghav.

C- raghav.....sorry im late.....

R- koi baat nhi cabir...as they broke the hug, cabir kissed raghav on his cheek and this was seen by manik. As manik was beating harshad, his eyes fell on raghav and cabir as he froze at his place to see that. He couldnt believe his eyes at the first instance. But as he got a puncj from harshad, he shouted loudly and started beating him again. His voice was heard by raghav and cabir. Raghav ran away from that place while cabir rushed to stop them.