Goons!

Nandini came back to her senses and removed her hand frok manik's grip.....

M- aaa....i was just thinking ki we can team up together and help rishabh and dhruv outta this.

N- ok...im ready,,...we will help each other solve this mystery...bt deep inside nandini still did not trust manik.

M- ok..bye...ill leave.

Manik left and nandini drifted off to sleep.

Next day at college-

Chacha and chachi were back from their trip so nandini attended college.

Raghav sir was making an important announcement in the assembly area.

R- so guys......finally the most awaited competition is here! Engage Musicana! Last 2 yrs se hamari college iss competition ko jeet rahi hai. He said and looked at fab 5 proudly who were the winners of musicana since the past 2 yrs. And main hope karta hu...ki iss saal bhi hamari college hi iss competition ko jeete....so i want u guys to form ur teams....

So as everyone was forming their groups, fab 5 stood there united as they had nothing to think! They were a group and moreover they were a group of best friends than a group of musicians.

While everyone was forming their group harshad spoke up...

H- sir! My group will also perform for musicana....

R- bt harshad do u have a group?

H- yes, my group consists of 3 members including navya, nandini and myself. And its name woulb be....Nh3.....

Raghav accepted their group but nandini wasnt ready to accept this. She did not want to participate in the musicana...without saying anything, she left leaving navya and harshad speechless.

Navya ran behind her and harshad joined.

Nav- nandini! Kya hua hai tumhe? Tum hamare saath perform nhi karna chahti?

N- aise baat nhi hai...main participate hi nhi karna chahti....i dont want any trouble...with fab 5.....

Nav- par nandini, do logon ka koi band nhi hota.....,ham toh perform bhi nhi  kar payenge,..,..mera toh yeh sapna tha ki hum saath mil kar gaaye and bajaye.

N- navya,,,yeh tumhara sapna tha...mera nhi...try to understand. She said and left leaving harshad hell pissed off....

On the other side, alya drags manik inside a classroom and locks the door.

M- alya? Kya hua?

A- baby! There's a surprise for u! Bahut dino baad mood theek hua hai....just thought of surprising u wid something....like in the old days, i used to! She said and pulled his collar.

M- surprise! Kaisa surprise? He asked while alya started pulling him more and they moved backwards crashing alya herself towards the wall while she moved around facing her back towards manik and removed her hair.

A- unzip me!

M-- whhaaatt?!

A- unzip me cmon!

M- alya par classroom mein?!

A- oh manik! Kitna sawaal puchte ho...just do what i say.

Manik felt awkward as he unzipped alya's dress a bit.

A- aur thoda....

M-aur?! He said and unzipped her till the half end of her back while what manik saw, awestruck him. It was a tatto at alya's back which had his name beautifully engraved. Alya!!