Dard Karara!!

Everyone was leaving when manik came upto nandini and said.

M- hey saviour ji! Aah! Mera matlab nandini.

N- kya chahiye..

M- aaiye main aapko ghar chodh deta hu.

N- nhi main chale jaaungi...thank u.

M- arey yaar... aaj friendships day hai. Im jus helping mu new friend he said while he tucked a few strands of nandini's hair behind her ears, and teased her while nandini removed his hand frowing at him.
Dekho, ill drop u. Waise bhi it is late. Tumhe auto nhi milega. And its late........raat ko mumbai mein akele travel karna is dangerous...he said while making faces which was more frightening than a real ghost.

N- nahi...thank u...

M- chalo na yaar.....why are u scared of me....i wont do anything..

N- o hello! Im not scared..especially of u!

M- haan toh phir prove karo....come wid me..

N- okh...chalo....huhh.. she said making an angry pout.

They both sat in manik's car and left.
After 15 mins nandini noticed that manik was taking the wrong route.

N- manik mera ghar uss taraf hai....

M- haan toh kisne kaha hum tumhare ghar jaa rahe hai...he said smiling at nandini evily.

N- what the hell manik...tum mujhe kaha le jaa rahe ho....stop the car...stop it right now! Help somebody help! She shouted to no one,

M- uff! Stop shouting.......abh just sit down quietly or else u see....

N- or else what ha....wht? Im not scared!!

M- or else........he said and stopped the car, took out a packaging tape from the dashboard drawer and wrpped it around nandini's hands and covered her rosy lips with it while nandini tried to bite manik umsuccessfully.
Abh shaanti se baitho....

After about half an hour, they reached an unknown place to nandini. It was a bunglow.

Manik removed the tape from nandini's mouth and hands and ordered her not to saw a word. He dragged her out of the car and took her to the entrance to the bunglow. Nandini sensed trouble. Manik took out a key from his pocket and unlocked the door. As soon as he did nandini was stunned to see a party scene. Youngsters dancing all around shouting happy friendship's day , with beer bottles and glasses in their hands.

M- come inside.

N- no....mujhe jaana hai,..chachi must be waiting...

M- its just 7.....thode der chalo. He said and dragged her inside while fab4 called manik and he left nandini there.

Nandini's pov.

Oh god! Kaise log hai yaha par.......

End of pov.

As nandini was trying to leave, she heard navya shout from back.

Nav- nanduu!! Tum yaha!

N- haan manik mujhe zabardasti le aaya. Par tum?

Nav- haan, cabir mujhe yaha par laaya.....par kitna mazaa aa raha hai.....aise parties maine sirf filmon mein dekhi thi.....aao na.....she said and dragged nandini inside.

Nandini and navya started dancing.

Dhruv saw nandini and smiled at her from a distance. As he was about to go upto her cabir dragged him.