Storeroom!!

As dhruv drifted to sleep, manik took him in his arms and placed him gently on the back seat of the car, and left for his home.

At dhruv's-

M- aunty actually dhruv ko  phir se attack aaya tha...dont worry he is alright now. Manik answered a worried mom.

Manik placed dhruv on the bed and covered him wid a duvet and went and laid down beside. As he was lost in today's thoughts, he heard dhruv say.

D- tu ghar nhi gya?

M- tujhe chodh kar kaise jaata.....

D- manik.......aaj ke liye sorry.....maine tujhe trust nhi kiya....mujhe tujh par pura bharosa hai ki woh gunde tunne nhi bhejwaye honge.....sorry manik......

M- its ok dhruv.......but tunne mujhpar trust karne mein late kar di.....

D- sorry....he said in a low voice.

M- bas abh! Kitna sorry bolega.....chal abh soo jaa.......they both drifted off to sleep.

Next day at college-

Fab 5 were to be there in their jamming room to practice for musicana coming up. They were practising when suddenly cabir got a call from  that same R.... a smile crept on his face as he went out saying break lete hai,.....mukti got pissed off wid cabir and left the room. Dhruv too went outside to get a few neccessaties to renew his guitar......leaving manik and alya alone, when suddenly alya got a phone call...

Alya saw the no. And picked up.

A- haan? Acha im coming

M-jaao...abh tum bhi chale jaao......waise kiska phone hai?

A- woh...woh mere driver ka hai.....actually he needs some money for repairing our car so main abhi jaa kar de kar aati hu....she said and left. While manik after sometime realized that something was fishy so he decided to look out for alya...

A- kya chahiye! I told u not to come here na!

Boy- woh kya hai na mam...hame paise chahiye....

Alya threw a bundle of money on his face and asked him never to meet her again......the boy started harassing her while harshad came and started beating the boy like hell. It was the goon which alya had hired to harass nandini,...the goons gone bad.....

On the other hand, manik was searching for alya everywhere, when a random guy told him that alya had asked him to tell manik that she was waiting for him in the storeroom. Manik headed towards the storeroom.
On the other hand, nandini too had some work in the storeroom so she reached there befor manik.

Nandini was finding something in a drawer while manik came and locked the door from inside. While a peon came and locked it from outside too....he had been instructed to do so.....

M- alya? Baby! Kaha ho?

Nandini heard some voices from the entrance so she went and checked to see manik standing in front of her.

N - tum?!

M- tum yaha kya kar rahi ho!

Nandini saw the door latched from inside. She did not feel comfortable as she thought manik was having some wrong intentions. She quickly ran towards the door and tried to open it to learn that someone had locked it from outside

N- yeh kya hai?! Door kyu nhi khul rha!

M- kya? Hatho! He pushed her and tried to open the door and got to know that someone had locked it from outside.