Manik cares?

At malhotra mansion

Manik was sitting with his guitar playing a tune while in his mind, flashback of the day was going on.....

Alya enters...

A- manik! What is wrong wid u!

M- alya! What is wromg wid u! Why are u behaving like this.

A- u knew manik! I was upset....

M- listen alya......i u who is always in my mind. I love u goddammit! And as far as uss kiss ki baat hai, it was just an accident.....and nothing else....i love u....he said as he pulled alya close to him and alya banged on his muscular frame

A- im still pissed of at u! And yeh jo tum kar rahe ho,..,my mood is not gonna change..she said while manik brushed his fingers through her hair and tucked a few strands behind her ear.

M- oh really! But,..,.my mood is changing!

A- shut up! She said and punched manik playfully...her anger vanished at the gestures presented to hr by manik. She put her hand on his face and said.... i know u love me...and i love u even more...par yeh flowers and all..... it just upsets me......

Manik on hearing this got furious wid nandini....he quickly called her.

M- spot! Abhi turant mere ghar aao!

N- what? Nhi...i wont come...

M- kya? Tum jaanti ho na...,ki tum naa kisse keh rahi ho? Come fast....

N- do whatever u want to.....u want me to go to the court na...ill go...but its already 12 and i wont come...bye....she said and kept the phone aside with leaving manik to say nothing.

M- how dare she!

A- baby leave it! I want u to forget her.......afterall its alyand manik forever....i dont want her to be in the frame.......
On hearing forget her.....manik thought for a while and said yes...and took her in his embrace. While he let out an evil smile which wemt unnoticed by alya..

At nandini's house, she was busy explaining rishabh about her today's plan  to embarass manik in front of th whole college. Yea...that was planned by nandini....rose petals.....just to embarass manik in front of the whole college......
When tired, they both drifted off to sleep.

Next day at murthy's-

Chachi was busy making an experimental dish and chacha was reading the newspaper with a cup of tea in his hand.
While nandini entered wid a letter in her hand excitedly....

N- chachi! Chacha! Dekho!!

Chachi- nandu! Yeh kaun sa naya style hai riyaaz karne ka.....she made no sense saying this...

N- chachi what riyaaz! Riyaaz nhi......excitment wali baat bolne aayi hu! And exciting baatein aise hi bolte hai.....

Chacha- aisa kya exciting hai! Pyaaz ke daam kam ho gye!

N- uff chacha! Dekhiye....aap log ke naam se ek letter aaya hai jisme aapko 3 days 4 nights ki goa ki trip mili hai!! Woh bhi 5 star hotel mein!

Chachi- kya! Sachi?!

N- haan! She said and hugged both of "her parents". Chachi! Taiyaari start karo......aaj dopahar ki flight hai!

Chacha- haan! Par yeh diya kisne hai!

N- chacha some malhotra company has give u this trip....acha yeh sabh chodo...cmon! Ill help u both pack...and haan! Mere pasand ke kapde! She said and dragged both of them into their room.