Character Sketch

Manik Malhotra  :- The main character of the story..  Manik Malhotra! A rich spoiled brat...Likewise it is said in hindi....."Ameer baap ka bigda hua beta!!"   What to say about him....mere paas shabdh hi nhi hai......
A tall half-bearded man who has a strikingly handsome and chiseled face..The guy your mum, dad and basically everyone else warned you about!a rich Guy who hides his frustration and anger behind pranks. Manik is the leader of Space Academy’s famous music band FAB 5 and the son of the College Chairperson Nyonika.Usually Spotted Surrounded by a gaggle of admirers. It’s a tough job catering to each one of them, but well; someone has got to do it.

How the world knows him Sinfully hot, uber rich, spoilt rotten, ultra talented with an attitude to match.How his friends know him A sensitive guy with a heart of gold who he keeps guarded under multiple layers of bravado. Sightings were rare, but that guy is definitely in there somewhere. Manik is a multi-talented person for whom music is life..his passion his career...music is his life....The thing which fascinates him the most are stars......He loves them.....According to him Stars always keep shining whether in good times or bad ones.....A tough person wid a soft heart.....this is him....

☆Nandini Murthy :- The main female character of the story

Nandini Murthy :- The main female character of the story..
Nandini Murthy, a simple girl hailing from Mangalore. Nandini lost her parents in a Car accident in the US 10 years ago. She moves to Mumbai with her Uncle and Aunt to treat her Brother’s mysterious illness after witnessing their Parents accident. Despite of her bad first impression about the Space Academy, Nandini joins there as a Scholarship student to save money for her Brothers treatment. At the College, she is bullied by the members of College’s popular Music Band Fab5. And in this process she find another girl known as Navya Navali which became nandani's best friend and helped her in every difficult situation of her life. Nandini ends up getting closer to the Band Leader Manik Malhotra after finding that he is not a Monster as he shows himself to be. Though Manik develops feelings for Nandini, he pushes her towards his best buddy Dhruv Vedant who declares his love for her. Manik tries to win her back after she rejects Dhruv’s proposal, but Nandini rejects him telling that they are not meant to be together. However, despite of her decision to stay away from Manik, she finds it difficult to stay away from him. And after many conflicts with her , they finally get togerther .Strong willed, smart and brave. You'd want her as your friend.

Who she is Keeping a hundred mile radius between her and the Fab 5.

How the world knows her A down-to-earth girl who prefers to stick to her own devices. Unless you dare to insult one of her own in front of her, in which case, watch out for the fireworks.

How her friends know her A closet romantic with a zest for life who feels deeply for the underdogs, being one of them herself.Her love for Firelies is constant. It is said by her that her mom told her that whenever the fireflies glow, they celebrate true love. This is exactly what fascinates her so much. This is her....