Manik insecure?

Manik stood there without even uttering a word...seeing manik's silence nandini got confused but then spoke up.

N- alya...dekho....u are........

A- hopped in between and shouted...shut up!!

M- alya....lets ho home....he said and dragged alya....while alya warned nandini for the last time to stay away from manik.

Manik dragged alya out of nandini's house and burst upon her.

M- what the hell! Y were u creating a scene inside alya!

A- i was creating a scene! And what were u doing manik! U shared a drink wid her happily.......

M- drink? Then in his mind flashed the moment when nandini and himself both were stressed and accidently they shared a drink. Alya...mujhe toh maalom bhi nhi tha...that happened accidently.....

A- ohh! Seriously.......like really....

M- stop making a fuss and lets leave.....while alya knew that she had to end this buisness, she texted all the other members of fab 5 to meet them in the jamming room asap.

At college, fab 5's private jamming room-

C- yaar! Yeh manik bhi na.....alya bahut gusse mein lag rhi thi......kahi alya ne manik se breakup toh nhi kar liya?!

Mu-- cabir tu paagal hai! Woh alya hai alya! She is madly in love wid manik and they have been in a relationship since 7 years......alya manik se kabhi breakup nhi karegi....

Meanwhile cabir hmmed and manik and alya entered.

A- its over guys......

While cabir and mukti looked at each other wid shocked faces. "Break up" was the look  on both their faces when alya spoke again.

A- yeh nandini buisness! This is to come to an end......and manik u have to do it!

While manik just concentrated on his tune.

A- from the past  few days im noticing.....u are being obsessed wid her....aaj kal humse zyada tym tum uske  saath spend karte ho....and aaj u went to that girl's house!
Manik looked at alya wid a shocked yet confused look when she said obsessed. He did not stop her from saying that, because deep down he knew that he was being obsessed wid her.

At harshad and navya's side, they were going somewhere in harshad's car.

Nav- aur aapko maalom hai harshad ji....hamne alya ko hi sidha nandini ke ghar bhej diya......bomb fhat rhe honge nandini ke ghar par.....jabh humne alya ko yeh baat bataya toh woh gusse se laal ho gyi thi.......ekdum tamatar ki tarah.....

She looked at harshad and realized what she just spoke.

Nav- tamatar  matlab.....sadha hua tamatar nhi.....acha tamatar.......sorry hum jaante hai ki alya aapki behan hai....

On seeing navya's cute ways and innocence, he burst out into laughter....

H- tamatar! Seriously! He said pulling her cheeks and navya looked at him and rolled her eyes down and blushed hard which did not went unnoticed by harshad who saw navya and smiled.

At college.

A- speak up guys...say something,,

Mu- dekho...i agree wid alya......

D- i too...

C- i agree too....matlab abh bahut ho gya yaar iss nandini ka......just throw her out of the college man! Finish it off...