Back Again?

Next day at college-

Nandini entered the college and walked upto navya

N- hey navya!

Nav- hi wai chodo! Yeh kya hai!

N- kya kya hai?

Nav- arey yeh stole! Kitna sundar hai!

N- haan woh chachi ne goa se laaya tha! Pretty na?

Nav- haan, bahut khoobsurat hai! Ek minute laao hum pehan kar dekhte hai....she took the stole from nandini and swirled it around her to wear it  while a strong breeze blew the stole away. And woh gya kaha?! Apne premi ke pass! Aur kiske! Manik!
He was walking stuck on his phone when the stole fell on his face. At first he closed his eyes and smelled the stole...it was as fresh as the dew of new morning, it had an essence of beauty in it. He soaked the smell and found peace  and was still in that position. In his mind flashed the moments when he felt nandini close to him.  when he opened his eyes and got back to his senses he looked around to see navni staring at him wid their eyes wide. He looked at nandini whose hair was ruffling in the air. She looked a statue of beauty as he admired her as a devotee. But the evil side woke up inside him, and he threw the stole and walked away although he regretted what he did.

Nandini tried to find the stole unsucessfully and on not finding it, she went away frowning.

At the assembly area-

R- guys, so the musicana is coming up! Are u all ready...hope u all have pulled ur socks up for it. And also for the inter collegiate competition. So iss saal ke competition mein there's a twist! A twist, which u guys may not like.....iss saal inter collegiate competition mein woh hoga jo aaj tak nhi hua.......u guys will change the thing in which u are best in....for example, fab 5 kiss cheez mein best hai? Rock?! So iss saal fab5 collegiate competition mein rock nhi play karega.....as he said this all the members of fab5 were shocked.

Mu- wait, what the hell! Fab 5 rock nhi play karega toh kya play karega?!

R- fab 5 will play indian classical fusion.....

C- for ur kindest information, fab 5 rock ke alawa aur kuch nhi play karega!

R- the doors are open then! Main yeh issliye kar raha hu, taaki tum sabh apne weakness' par work kar sako and improve it...i want u guys to be perfect in everything.....so....fab 5 will play indian classical, NH3 will play rock, Omega will play pop and XPistols will play a fusion of rock and classical....that's final.....so u may leave now...and start practising.

The next few hours passed away where no one did anything, except whiling their time away...as fab 5 were struggling to do something, harshad went upto raghav and asked for some help.

H- sir....main aur mere group ne aaj tak rock nhi bajaya....we...we cant do it,..hamse na ho payega...we need some help.

R- ok...ill do something...he said and announced another important meeting.

In the meeting-

R- so guys! Doing well right? Killin' it!? No?

While everyone frowned at him. He gave a fake grin and said.

R- dekho guys main tumhara dushman nhi hu, issliyw ive come to help u......group leaders...come here and pick one one chit from these two bowls.
Manik and harshad frowned at each other and walked upto the bowl to puck their chits up.

R- harshad.
Harshad picked a chit and opened it...he was shocked to see what was written in the chit.

R- abh usme jo naam hai, woh padho....