Dares accepted?

Nandini's home.

Nandini was thinking of the pen while she tried to sleep. Kal main pen lekar rahungi.she sleep while tears ran down her eyes.

At the college.

Nandini was searching for the fab 5.

In the canteen.

Nandini saw them and went upto them.

C- hello miss madhubala ji ki saviour ji! Kaisi hai aap!

N- dekho guys. Plzz mujhe woh pen wapas kar do...plz that pen has a huge significance for me and my brother...plzz

Mu- came upto her and hel her from her face and said....aaww! Miss saviour itni ghabrai kyu hai...dekho...we will give u the pen back...bt uske liye tumhe kuch dares ko pura karna hoga....

N- kaise dares...

Mu- chootu motu dares.... and now, dont question us.....jus haan ya naa bolo....

N- umm, haan......main karungi......

She said this while the group smirked at each other.

# DARE 1.

Nandini is attending her class while cabir has an idea...
He goes up to nandini and whispers in her ear..

C-- dekho...pen chahiye na... toh aaj reading karne ki baari tumhari hai...jabh ragahav sir tumhe bulayenge toh yeh wali book read karna. Page no. 105. And abhi dont open this book...so nandini, this is ur first dare,...start...

Raghav sir calls nandini to read and nandini goes.

Ra- Dekho nandini aaj tumhai baari hai....read karo..

Nandini opens the book and she froze in her place. It was an adult magazine which contained mature content and pictures. Nandini looked upto cabir who signalled her to keep quiet as he showed her the  pen. Nandini opened to the specified pg which cabir had ordered. And she started reading a page which was stuck on the magazine.
Kal maths class ke baad class ke sabhi students class ke bahar chale gye par saumya nhi gyi. Kyunki saurav sir useh rukne ko kaha tha. Jbh saare baache nikal gye toh sir ne classroom ko andar se lock kr diya.... everyone was shocked to hear this and raghac sir looked at nandini wid aconfused look...she continued. Pehle toh saumya dar gyi. Par andar hi andar woh bahut khush ho rahi thi kyunki uske saare dreams and fantasies were about to get true. Thinking this, she started unbottoning her tshirt..aa..bas! Bahut hua...what the hell nandini yeh tum kya padh rhi ho! Raghav shouted. Show me the book... raghav snatched the book away from nandini and had a look at it while nandini ran out of the class.

She ran towards the canteen where she found mukti and alya.

#Dare 2.

Al- oh miss saviour! Come here!

Nandini went upto them.

Al- so. Your second dare is as follows.
Tumhe woh buddha peon dikh raha hai? U have to go and kiss him!

N- what! Are u out of ur mind!

Al-kya! Kuch kaha kya tumne?

N- nhi kuch nhi...she said frowning..

Al- toh what are u waiting for? Christmas? Jaao! Pen chahiye na!

Nandini went up to the old peon who was probably in his early 60's. Sudeenly she had an idea.