Friendships Day!

Next day at college-

It was friendship's day so the college had to assemble in the assembly area..

Fab5 enters where a zillion eyes are fixed on manik. He could hear people say. 'Arey manik aaa gya . Nandini ne kya maara tha useh. Dum hai nandini mein. To mess wid fab5'. He just gave a deaf ear to all of them and went to his place. From the staircase, nandini enters and as she turns, sees manik sitting. She frowns at him and goes and sits beside navya.

Ra- so students. Aaj friendships day hai. Today space has organised a special function. Aaj hum log ek ek naye friend choose karenge and then we have to perform wid them at the  saathi old age home. Aise aapke friendship bhi increase hogi and each one will get to kknow each other more. So, abhi hum teams decide karte hai. Who will choose first?

Cabir suddenly has an idea in his wicked mind.

C- kyu na iss fraandship day ko hum torture day mein badal de? He said and spokeup.
Sir, ill do the honours. I choose navya!

Navya gave a fake smile to sir and cabir and stood up.

Mu- looked at someone and said. Ok toh main iss chomu ko choose karti hu.

A- ill  choose varun!

Nandini looked at dhruv while dhruv too looked at her. They gave friendly smiles to each other while had an eyelock for a sec or two. And then dhruv stood up. As he was about to say something, manik stood up and said. Ill choose nandini! And everything blacked out. Nandini was in a state of shock while she looked at manik who gave her a wicked smile.

Everyone chose their parteners while dhriv went with a random girl.

C- so hello navya ji!

Nav- ahh! Hello.

C- So navya ji aapko dance karne aata hai?

Nav- dance? Haan! Hamara ranbir kapoor favourite hai Rockstar! Yayiyeayea......oh yayiye...

C- ohh ranbir kapoor! Madhubala bani ranbir! Yaiye! He said and showed a yo sign to her.

On the other hand, manik and nandini were parteners. Nandini was busy runnimng towards an auto while manik came with his car.

M- come wid me!

N- nhi main chale jaaungi. Meet u there.

M- arey baba come na! Its friendships day and i am just trying to make a new frnd so come.

N- nhi main chale jaaungi she said and ran away.

At saathi old age home,

Everyone came and after a short while manik and nandini came too.

It was alya's chance to perform first.

She sat with varun who was trying to tune his guitar unsuccessfully.

A- uff! Tumhe ek guitar tak tune karne nhi aata. Come ill help u.

As soon as she brushed her fingers with varun's, varun fell on her unconscience and said. Alya....alya i love u!! While alya gave him a wtf look and went away while everyone was laughing.

Next, mukti was sitting with her guitar while an old lady came upto her and took her guitar from her. Mukti tried to snatch it away from her, but as soon as she saw a hot guy coming up she went back to the lady and said.

Mu- aunty lijiye na! Bajaiye.... while the guy smiled at mukti.

Next was navya and cabir's turn.

Nav- chalo cabir. Dance start kare?

C- nhi navya. Tum hi karo. Mere pairo meon dard hai and waise bhi steps itne hard hai. And tum....useh pro jaisa karti ho. U  go na.

Navya started her dance.

Arey hath jaa re chokre bheja na thok re, anela hai apun.

She started her typical baarati dance.

Panga nhi karna. Danga nhi karna. Kar dunga main warna, teri tai tai phiss.

As she continued dancing cabir started recording, went close to navya and pushed her on a old uncle while navya fell on him in his arms.
Cabir, alya and mukti had a good laugh. While cabir said that this video would be uploaded on his channel.

Next it was manik and nandini's turn.

Manik was tuning his guitar and nandini was searching soomething in her bag while an old lady spoke to manik.

Old lady- beta! Kya yeh tumhari girlfriend hai?

And manik and nandini gave not at all looks at each other.

M- waise girl  toh hai., and friend ban ne waali hai. Lets see.

Okh on the count of 3 we will start.

1, 2, 3.....

Nandini sang as worsely as she could.

Okh once again.

Meethi boliyaa sun lo....again it was as bad as she could.

Okh once again together. 1,2,3..........and manik started with the guitar....

N- Girte sambhalte chalte ladkhadaaye
Haan, magar ye hausla na dagmagaaye
Armaanon ki patang ko udaayein
Udaayein..

While nandini smiled at manik and he continued.

M- Aye zindagi hamen sohbaton ka nasha hai
Yeh sohbatein yaaron ki
Aye zindagi hame hosh ki na tu dava de
Dua de, dua de

Manik and nandini togther-

Meethi boliyan sun lo
Aasmani rangon ki
Meethi boliyan sun lo
Bezubaani lamhon ki

Nandini asked some of the old people to get up and they all danced and had a great time together.

Manik and nandini together.
- Sapnon ke peechhe chale,
Raahon mein hai yaadon ka pehra
Sulga ke (sulga ke) kaali si raat (kaali si raat)
Laayenge ye ujla savera
(Ujla savera…)

That feelimg for both of them was awesome. They had went into an unknown zone where only music and they both were there. Monster manik had become manik and it seemed that they both had a very comfortable zone for each other. It was very common practising wid each other. They were made for each other. Together forever.

N- Girte sambhalte chalte ladkhadaaye
Haan, magar ye hausla na dagmagaaye
Armaanon ki patang ko udaayein
Udaayein..

M-Aye zindagi hamen sohbaton ka nasha hai
Yeh sohbatein yaaron ki
Aye zindagi hame hosh ki na tu dava de
Dua de, dua de

Manik and nandini - Meethi boliyan sun lo
Aasmani rangon ki
Meethi boliyan sun lo
Bezubaani lamhon ki.......

They ended with standing ovation from everyone. While an unwanted smile came on manik's face seeing nandini. A smile maybe which indicated starting of everlasting love........

Old lady- mujhe lagta hai.. eshwar ne tumhe  ek dysre ke liye hi banaya hai. Meri maano hamesha ek dusre ke saath hi rehna., perfect partnership no.1 jodi!

While this time manik smiled at nandini and nandini gave a confused look to him.

As nandini was talking to someone manik's evil side gave nandini a wicked smile indicating she is gone now! Gonna be so dead!!

Vote and comment!
Happy reading!
♡OJASWITA♡