Chapter 44: Finally

You grinned,standing up from the floor. Blackstar watched,stunned. "Oh my… I forgot,you're still my child." Sapphire sighed. "But I don't remember having black ice…" She mumbled. You just stayed silent,sending black ice at her from every deadly spot of her body. Neck,stomach,chest… And everything else. Sapphire froze,startled.

Blackstar watched,stunned. "So… She's… Sapphire's daughter…?" Tsubaki asked. Blackstar gave a nod. "I know my childhood (y/n)'s mom is an ice witch. Maybe (y/n) just figured out how to control her magic…" He mumbled.

Sapphire stared at your eyes. They have small,black pupils in the middle,and  were expressionless. Unlike earlier. She smirked,snapping her fingers and disappearing from your black ice. She went behind you,grinning. "You're acting strange.." She commented,sending a spike and stabbing your side. You simply turned,ignoring the blood leaking from your newly-made wound holding your palm out. You sent a set of sharp ice at her face,still expressionless. Sapphire dodged,but her cheek was grazed by one of the spikes and made a cut. It let a small drop of blood leak,Sapphire smirking.

Blackstar grinned,clutching Tsubaki. "I think I know what's going on…" He mumbled. Tsubaki looked at him. "Huh ?" She asked. "(y/n)'s unconcsiously fighting. I know she still don't know about her being a half witch. I doubt she can know how to use ice easily." He ran at Sapphire.

"I see. You're unconscious right now." She grinned. She made a large hammer-like ice and gripped it tightly. "Let's end your sweet dreams,shall we ?" She laughed. You made an black ice wall to block,but her hammer went through it. "Let's go,Soul resonance !"

Blackstar grinned as the black linings formed from his face,same as Tsubaki. He signaled the shadows to hold Sapphire's hammer. Sapphire growled,glaring at him. "You're not waking (y/n) up !" He smirked,running at her and slicing the hammer. You froze her in place as Blackstar jumped out of the way. You kept that plain,expressionless face,and sent ice through her chest. Sapphire coughed,making an attempt to shatter the ice. But it failed,mainly because the ice don't match and it's not a part of her.

Blackstar sighed,letting Tsubaki back to her ninja blade form. Sapphire just sighed,before smirking. "Nice moves…" She mumbled,before closing her eyes and letting a soft breath go. As soon as she stopped breathing,your eyes turned back to their normal form. You choked a bit,clutching your chest and fainting. Blackstar stood up then ran to you,catching you before you hit the ground. "(y/n) ! Are you okay ?" He picked you up,staring at you. Tsubaki just sighed,turning back to her human form. "I think she's just exhausted from using her power without knowing. Let's just bring her home and let her get some rest." She suggested. Blackstar just nodded,then brought you back home with Tsubaki.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dang. I feel like this chap sucks. XD Anyways,this book is nearing it's end ! (obviously xD) Stay tuned~

~SymmetryPrincess_88