Chapter 11: Good night

*thunder crash*

You screamed and ran to him,absent mindedly hugging him tightly. Blackstar blinked,dropping the umbrella and looking at you,surprised at what you did. He heard your sniffles,so he sighed then patted your head. "Don't be scared. I'll stay with you." He smiled. You looked up,blinking. "B-but… It's late at night…" You mumbled.

"Haruto messaged me from his phone. He said that you were afraid of thunderstorms so I asked for Tsubaki's permission and came over." He yawned. "Haruto…" You thought. "U-uhm…" Blackstar scratched his head then looked away. You blinked,then noticed that you were hugging him. You gasped,then quickly got off. "S-sorry..." You mumbled. Blackstar laughed. "It's alright." He went inside,together with you.

You yawned,taking Blackstar's attention. He looked at you,then smiled. "Sleepy ?" He asked. You nodded. "I'm supposed to be asleep by now… But that thunderstorm came…" You mumbled. Blackstar yawned,scratching his head. "Same here.." He sighed. "Sorry to disturb you…" You mumbled. Blackstar just laughed. "It's fine. Hmm… Since it's 11:45 already,I'll be having to sleep here." He smiled. You nodded. "You can use Haruto's room…" You started walking. Blackstar chuckled. "Who said I'll use his room ?" He crossed his arms. You blinked.

"What do you mean…?" You asked. Blackstar went to your room door,opening it. "I'll sleep with you so you can sleep without minding the thunderstorm." He went inside. You watched,the whole thing he said sinking in your mind.

"I'll sleep with you so you can sleep without minding the thunderstorm."

You quickly blushed,slowly following. When you got inside,Blackstar was on your bed already. You just went beside him then laid down,hugging the stuff toy Haruto gave you for your birthday.

*thunder crash*

"Eek—!" You hugged the stuff toy tightly. Blackstar sighed,then placed an arm around you. You blinked,then blushed as he pulled you close. "Don't be scared." He smiled. You blinked,then slightly nodded. "O-okay…" You mumbled. He started humming,petting your hair with other hand. It was weird,but you found your eyelids slowly dropping second by second.

The thunder crashed again,but this time,it didn't bother you. You held his arm then slightly hugged it,before closing your eyes and finally drifting to sleep. Blackstar smiled,watching you have the peaceful slumber you've been looking for at the past few hours. "Good night,(y/n)." He whispered before drifting to sleep also.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You blinked,waking up from a dreamless sleep. The sun was out,shining again. "So that thunderstorm happened on purpose,huh ?" You thought,irritated. You turned around,seeing Blackstar still asleep,his mouth opened wide and a small drool from it's corner was seen. His arms were opened wide,the other hanging at the end of the bed. You sat up then looked at him,slightly laughing. "Silly." Blackstar seemed to hear your slight laughs,making him open his eyes and blink. "Huh.." He mumbled. He sat up,scratching his head and looking at you. "Oh… Good morning…" He mumbled,wiping the drool off of his lips. You just laughed. "You look funny while you sleep." You commented. Blackstar just laughed with you. "Even Tsubaki says that." He shrugged. "Well… Thanks for coming here and sleeping beside me. Really,I owe you one." You smiled. Blackstar just grinned.

"It's nothing. I'd do anything for ya."