Chapter 10: Thunder

"How are you feeling ?" You asked. He sighed. "The wounds are still sore. But other than that,it's fine." He smiled. "Wounds…?" You blinked. "There are three of them at my torso and some minor cuts at my arms." He shrugged. "Oh…" You sighed,guilt taking over again. Haruto looked at you,noticing the slight frown you have. You just looked back at him,then stood up. "Uhm… I'll… I'll just go home…" You mumbled,then started walking to the door. Haruto sighed. "(y/n)." You stopped,blinking. "Yes ?"

"Don't feel so bad about it. It'll heal." He smiled. You sighed,then turned and gave a fake smile. "You nerd. Just.. Shut up and rest. I'll go back tomorrow…" You held a peace sign,then went outside. Haruto sighed,before laying back down. "You suck at fake smiles.." He placed his hands behind his head,staring at the ceiling with a plain expression.

"It's not adorable as the true one…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Uwaaa… Finally home…" You mumbled,dropping your stuff on the sofa. "Now I have to pack some of Haruto's clothes…" You scratched your head. "More stuff to bring…" You sighed. You went to your room,then changed into your pajamas. It was quiet without Haruto around,so you just went to sleep.

You were finally falling into a deep slumber,but something caught you and pulled you back to reality again.

*thunder crash*

You sat up,screaming and covering your ears. "F*ck ! WHY NOW,DAMN IT ?!" You mentally yelled. Yep,you're afraid of thunderstorms. Especially at night. Good thing Haruto used to be around,but he's not right now so you know you won't be having enough sleep for tonight.

Another thunder came. You shrieked as you hugged a pillow tightly,hiding your face and trying to ignore the thunders and rain droplets. Everytime the sky roared,you let a small scream out and shake a lot.

Three hours of the same routine have passed. You tried sleeping,but you can't because of the thunderstorm. It was already 11:30 at night,but your sleep is still delayed.

"Come on… Stop it…" You mumbled,sniffing. "Go away…" You mumbled again,trying to wipe your tears off. Then suddenly,you heard a knock. You slighty raised your head,then glanced at the clock. "Huh... It's late at night…" You mumbled,before getting on your feet. You got worried that the thunder roars again so you just opened the door as fast as you can.

"(y/n) !"

You looked up,seeing the same guy who comforted you this morning,holding an umbrella and a huge,happy grin.

"B… Black…star…"