Chapter 4: "Best Friends"

"Okay… What's next here…" Haruto blinked. "Note: Don't read this part out loud. The next is to do something you think your partner won't expect you to do,then see how she/he reacts." It said. Haruto looked at you,who was playing with the flower Haruto gave. His cheeks involuntarily flared,making him look away. "W-what the hell am I thinking…" Haruto thought. Well,he was thinking of kissing your forehead. But of course,he didn't have the guts to do so.

You already read that part of the paper. You blinked,thinking of something. "Hmm… Maybe give him a present ?" You thought. "Yeah… That's it ! He said he loves manga's… I'll try to go buy one.." You smiled mentally. You were about to read the next part when Haruto grabbed your shoulders then gave you a kiss on the forehead. You blinked,turning red as you looked at him. "H-haruto… W-why did you—" "That's a friendly kiss !" He chuckled,before looking back to the paper. You blinked then sighed. "O-okay…" You mumbled.

He was two times redder than you are. "Guess she felt awkward…" Haruto thought,writing down the answer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oi ! Let's stop by that manga shop you like !" You smiled,tugging his sleeve. Haruto blinked,looking at you. "I thought you hate those ?" He asked. You sighed. "Nahh. I'll buy one for you. Let's go !" You dragged him inside. He laughed,following. "Okay then !" He smirked.

When you both reached inside,you saw Blackstar and Soul in some corner,taking a look at the manga stuff also. "Oh.. Soul and Blackstar's also here." You blinked,looking at Haruto. Haruto shrugged,then went to them. "Hey." He smiled. Soul turned,then gave of his signature grin. "Hey. What are you two doing here ?" He blinked. "Nothing. (y/n) dragged me in." Haruto smiled. "Oh. Hey (y/n) ! Are you also into manga ?" Blackstar went beside you,holding his wide grin. You smiled,then shook your head. "Ya know that paper thing ? It said to do something your partner doesn't expect… I hate places like this so I know Haruto's quite shocked." You shrugged.

"Ohhh.. Well,me and Soul was look for some manga to read." Blackstar shrugged. You just nodded. "Here ! There's this manga I like. Come here,I'll show you !" He grabbed your hand then started walking. You glanced at Haruto,who just laughed,then followed him completely.

Blackstar stopped at a random shelf. It was weird,because most of the manga there have girl protagonists. Unlike what boys crave for. "Here !" Blackstar grabbed a thick manga volume,handing it to you. You blinked,taking it and reading the title. "Best friends ?" You looked at him. Blackstar smiled,then nodded. "Yep." He answered. "This is for girls,right ? Romance,not action." You blinked. Blackstar chuckled. "My best friend from the past and I loved that book. Well,she was so into it,she stopped playing with me back then and just chose to read that. So I stole it then read it myself. I can't blame her cause it really was nice." He explained.

You looked at the book,flipping some of the pages. It seemed so familiar to you,but something's not letting you to remember why. Do I still need to remind ? You had amnesia,and just chose to live on instead of finding your past out. "I'm sure you'll love it. Even a star like me loved it !" He chuckled. You smiled,going to the price tag. "It seemed interesting. It depends on the price if I can buy it." You shrugged,taking a look.

Your eyes almost dropped at the price. "Woah…" You sighed. The price was exactly 50 dollars. Your allowance for a day is only 30 dollars. "Huh ? What's wrong ?" Blackstar grabbed the manga,then looked at the price. "Oh. The price of this is the same as the comic I found with Soul at the other shelf." He shrugged. "Oh.." You slightly nodded. "Too bad. I guess your friend was really addicted to it cause it's nice…" You sighed. Blackstar grinned. "Chance !" He thought. He smirked.

"I'll just buy this for you then !"