Chapter 3: Someone's jealous

"Okay,class,I want you to answer this papers with your partners. At the time you get done,I want you to pass it to me immidiately. That's all you have to do today. Class dismissed~" Stein said as he rolled out from the small platform,then crashed outside the door as the chair wheels slip on the door frame. Haruto sighed. "Well… When do you want to do this ?" He asked,taking the paper from his seat. "I don't know… It depends on you…" You sighed. Haruto smiled,then patted your head. "I know a place. Let's do this there." He took your hand then started walking. You just followed,holding your paper.

[Meanwhile]

"Aww man ! I wish the partnership depends on the people…" Blackstar pouted. Tsubaki smiled. "Oh ? Why,do you want to have someone as your partner ?" She asked. "Well… Not that I don't want you.. But I want to be partnered with (y/n).." He shrugged. Tsubaki giggled. Blackstar looked at her,confused. "What ?" He asked. "I see. Do you like her ?" She sweetly asked. Blackstar blinked,then reluctantly shook his head. "O-of course not !" He huffed. Tsubaki gently laughed. "I'll figure that out sometime. Now,let's go do this work. No punishment games,okay ?" She smiled. Blackstar sighed then grinned widely. "Of course."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Tell your partner's disadvantages ?" Haruto blinked. You both are in the forest grounds so there won't be too much noise. You just shrugged. "Uhm… You're childish and you're annoying sometimes ?" You blinked. Haruto scratched his head. "You're too quiet. And too shy." He answered. You sighed,then heard something from a distance.

"TSUBAKI ! YOUR DISADVANTAGES ARE YOU'RE SO SHY AND QUIET AND YOU'RE ALWAYS MAKING ME DO PUNY STUDIES !"

Then a very loud chuckle. "Who the hell is that…" Haruto mumbled. "Who's your guess ?" Haruto looked at you. "Blackstar." You shrugged with a laugh. Haruto laughed with you. "He's so loud." He commented,picking a flower from god knows where. "Yeah." You laughed,looking down at your paper and causing some of your hair strands to fall. Haruto took the strands back behind your ear,making you glance at him. "Hm ?" You blinked. He smiled,then placed the flower behind your ear.

"There. You look nice." He patted your head. You smiled,looking back at the paper. "Thanks."

[To Blackstar's place]

"They seemed to notice your loud shout." Tsubaki blinked. Blackstar smirked. "Of course. I'm sure (y/n)'s talking about me no—" Blackstar glanced at you and Haruto's spot,seeing Haruto put the flower behind your ear. His smirk faded,then he looked back at Tsubaki with a poker face. "Let's end this thing and go home." He said then grabbed his paper. Tsubaki slightly smiled,watching her now not in the mood meister.

"Someone's jealous."