Chapter 2: Sentence

You hid behind Haruto as the male looked at you with a smirk. Haruto sighed,then gave a smile. "It's fine." He patted your head. "Oh ? A scaredy-cat ?" He passed by Haruto,poking your face. You took Haruto's shoulders,then placed him in front of you,hiding. "Oi oi. Back off. You're scaring my meister." Haruto sighed,keeping you behind him. The boy blinked. "Scared ? HA ! I'm nothing to be scared of ! I'm your god !" He chuckled. "Shut up. You're scaring (y/n) !" Haruto growled. The boy blinked,then tilted his head. "Wait… What ?" He asked. When Haruto said your name,the boy was stunned.

"Blackstar,classes are starting." A girl went to the spiky haired male. He blinked,then sighed. "Okay. See ya later,you two.." He shrugged,then left with the girl. "Is he gone…?" You asked. Haruto smiled. "Yes." He patted your head.

~*~*~*~*Blackstar's POV*~*~*~* (woah,rare xD)

(y/n)… Sh*t. That's her name ! But why… It's the same as the name of my childhood friend… Agh ! Come on,you stupid little star-head ! People can have the same names ! Ugh… Stop thinking about it. A god like me myself can't be stressed about something in the past.

~*~*~*~*Your POV*~*~*~*

"Okay,students. Introduce yourselves." Proffessor Stein said as he guestured you and Haruto inside. Yep,you both met him in the hallway. You just sighed,letting Haruto do everything. He's been carrying you on his back since you both first met. After you woke up with a blank mind,he was the only one who made friends with you. He was the one who proved that you can just forget about the past and care about the present. But there's something bothering you. That you can't just forget about the past. That there's something important back there. Or someone. But you just can't remember what it is.

"Let's meet each other again once we grow up,okay ?"

You blinked,startled at the sentence that came out from nowhere. Haruto noticed your surprised gaze. "(y/n) ?" He looked concerned. You looked at him,then sighed. "It's nothing.." You mumbled. He just nodded. "Dr. Stein said that I'll sit beside you,and you'll sit beside that blue haired guy.." He started walk,you following him behind. As soon as you reached the row,you saw the face again. "Hey (y/n) ! You have a nice name. I'm Blackstar !" He grinned widely. You blinked,then grabbed Haruto's arm. Haruto laught. "It's fine." He patted your head. You nodded,then sat beside 'Blackstar'.

"Soooo.. Hello (y/n)." Blackstar said with a gentle voice. You blinked,then looked at him. He was loud just seconds ago. "Uh... Hi.." You mumbled. "Don't be shy. I won't eat you." He joked. You slightly laughed. "Well… Okay." You smiled. Blackstar gave of his wide grin. "Since we are seatmates,can you tell anything about yourself ? It'd be awkward if I only know just what your name is." He shrugged. You sighed,then smiled. "Well.. I d—" "You two,are you even listening ?" Stein looked at you and Blackstar's place. You both blinked,then you shyly looked away. Blackstar just pouted. "We are. I just told (y/n) about some school stuff." He sighed. "Okay." Stein shrugged,then went back to dissecting a parrot. Haruto smiled. "Making friends ?" He asked. You sighed,then slightly smiled.

"I guess."