Chapter 34: Bad news

Blackstar smiled as he finished his sentence. You sighed,then gave a nod. "There was this photo album I found back in our apartment… And it made me curious of who I really am,due to the kid with blue hair with me that time…" You mumbled. Blackstar kept quiet,listening.

"Then Haruto volunteered to help me find out about it. So I just gave him my thanks. Then Kouri went to me from the bakery store,saying that she knows someone who can help me back with my memories and Haruto told her to come with me. So I just went with her…" You frowned,remembering how you raised your voice at him while he was just doing that for your safety.

"Then Haruto came and stopped you ?" Blackstar blinked. You gave a slight nod. "Yes… But I still chose to go with Kouri than to listen to him… I accidentally got mad so I raised my voice,and made him feel upset…" You mumbled,hugging your knees. "Then it went on. Kouri said that she really was that ice witch. Then gave me my memories back…" You looked at him,remembering that he and the kid in your past was one. "But she tried to kill me. And when I got cornered,Haruto stepped in and placed his own life in the line…"

Blackstar sighed. "That idiot. He should've called me for help at least !" He yelled in his mind. Yep,Haruto and him became good friends in the short time they were together. "I still didn't had the chance to apologize from being rude… So I can't be able to forgive myself if he dies right now…" You muttered. Blackstar looked at you,staring as tears leaked out from your eyes and going their way on your cheeks. You both were still wet from the rain. "Hey… Go take a bath… You'll get sick if you stay soaked from rain longer…" He smiled. You looked at him,then gave a slight nod. "Y-yeah.. Haruto will scold me also if I get sick…" You wiped your tears off then stood up. "I'll be back in 5 minutes. Tell me if something happens,okay ?" You smiled. Blackstar looked up at you then gave a grin. "Sure." He nodded. You just nodded back then left.

As soon as you left,Stein went out of the room. Blackstar looked at him,standing up. "How's Haruto ?" He asked. Stein sighed,twisting the screw in his head. "Well… Where's (y/n) ? She's the first one who should know about this…" He said. "I told her to take a bath. What happened to him ?" Blackstar answer-asked. Stein sighed again,taking a cigarrette stick out and lighting it. "The wound was large. Even if he survived,he'll be in a deep coma or something near that." He said,taking a huff and blowing the smoke out. Blackstar furrowed his eyebrows. "Get it straight." He muttered. Stein sighed,adjusting his glasses. "He lost a lot of blood,plus he was too weak that time… So in short,Haruto didn't make it." Stein said with serious eyes.

"Time of death,9:57 pm."