Chapter 12

Read this sentence to learn how to be time baited!

I'm assuming all the votes on the last chapter means you guys want more---so here you go! rewards! thank you for reading, i really appreciate you. each and every one of you. ^^

omg what

1.2K views-

kill yourself but kILL ME FIRST WHAt

hoW

also i just realized that your charecter cuts a hella lot famala

this one will be a bit longer and spicier ;;0000

warning bad jokes made by me.

**Your POV**

Blank.

Emotionless. You get used to it and after a while you feel nothing...no smile, no frown...no crying and no anger.

You feel...nothing.

Blank.

It had been three weeks. Three weeks and you still didn't want to move. Alphys had been giving you ramen, and trying to make you move and go into rehab. You didn't want to. For how long you had been down in the underground, your (H/C) hair had grown to where it was almost at your waist. You couldn't get out of this blank phase, no matter how hard you tried. That guy...no, he can't be real.

There he is again! Blinking, he was gone. The figure of black, with a smile that sent chills up your back and made you uncomfortable. You weren't sure if he was real, and if he was trustworthy or not. Furrowing your eyebrows in frustration, you focused hard. Only making your headache worse. By now you were sure you were going crazy.

However, you hadn't realized that you had stood up and walked towards the door, right in front of it. When Alphys swung open the door, she hit your foot. It took you a couple seconds for the pain to reach your brain, and you fell on the floor letting out a few curses. "O-oh my goodness! M-Ms. Y/N! I-I'm s-s-so sorry!" Alphys leaned down to help you up, then guided you back to your bed, smiling. "I'm g-g-glad to see y-you up, though! S-sorry aga-ain." You smiled at her. "No, it's fine, really. I was just out of it." You leaned over to where her ear should be and spoke, "Can we just pretend I've been doing rehab so I can go back home? I've been feeling a lot better, Alphys." She took a step back, nodding. "As l-long as you don't tell S-sans about when I hit you." You smiled, and shook the dinosaurs hand. "Done deal."

~Time skip~

You walked into the house, and for some reason it was silent. You walked around to see that no one was on the couch, and Papyrus wasn't in the kitchen. Frisk was nowhere to be seen. Quietly walking up the stairs, you came to outside Sans' room, as well as Papyrus'. You decide to face Sans first, knowing Papyrus would just start screaming. Standing up tall, you knock on the door. 

No answer. You knock again, "who's there." Barely recognizing his voice, you think he's sick. Sans has a raspy voice, and its very weak. "Water." You hear distant footsteps, and you stand up straighter. "water who?" Laughing a bit, you continue. "Water you doing in there all alone?"

The door swings open to reveal a tired looking Sans, with barely a smile. His eye-sockets are dark, and his eyelights are dim. Gasping slightly, you pull him into a hug. He pushes you off, and you give him a confused look. Sans motions inside, stepping back. You assume this means to walk in, and so you do. He follows you shortly afterwards, sitting on the bed-(more like mattress) across from you. "where have you been, how are you feeling, why are you suddenly back, i love you, what's been going on, are you okay, i'm sorry for not taking care of you i didn't know what to do--" Cutting him off, you stare at him with wide eyes. "What was that fourth one?" His eyelights go completely out, just pitch black holes. "shit--i--wait what did i sa-" Giving him another look, you raise your eyebrows in exasperation, "You said--'i love you'--i-did you mean that platonically, or--" For once, you were choking on your words, not knowing what to say.

He almost falls off of the bed, but he sits up. "k-knock knock." You sigh, not really wanting this is an answer. "Who's there?" Sans looks like some sort of star, glowing bright blue. "honeydew." Obviously you're confused by this, and you furrow your eyebrows, thinking what he's going to say. "Honeydew who?" He clears his throat, looking you in the eye. "honeydew you know how much i love yoU-" He burst into a coughing fit, flopping on the floor. Of course you laughed at this, but you used your parkour skills to hop over the bed and next to him. 

"Knock knock." He looks at you, still sputtering. "who's there?" You smile at him. "Owl." Sans blinks, not having heard this one before, by the looks of his expression. His blue had faded, but not much. "owl who?" He would still make a great flashlight. ((torch for Australians)) "Owl always love you."

**CHAPTER END BECAUSE IM LAZY HELP**

you guys

once i start writing its hard to stop so i had to end this early I'm s0RRY
 D:

-Fluff

p.s.

hope you enjoyed my dudes.