Chapter One

**WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS GORE, COARSE LANGUAGE, AND SUICIDAL ACTIONS. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE. Although I'm not sure why you would be here if that were true. this book gets better with more chapters don't just read one chapter omg**

(Short beginning story ^^)

You wake up, stretching in bed. You then remember it's the big day! Slipping on your fluffiest jacket, you grab your backpack with a bottle of water. Silently climbing out the window, you jump down onto the cold, hard, dirty ground. You begin to trek toward Mount Ebott.

You've already been cutting since you were 12. Everything had gone downhill. Your mother died, alas your father had already left you since age 5. Put in a box in an alleyway, you lived there for 9 months before someone took sense of taking you to an orphanage.

It's now the day you've decided to end it all. Trekking up the steep mountain, the wind ruffles your hair. You pull your scarf up towards your chin, even if you're ending it you can't let anyone have your scarf. It was your best friends scarf, who died when you were 8 due to an unknown reason that they never decided to tell you. You bend down and brush your fingertips along a bright chrysanthemum. You've always loved nature. You stand up, realizing you're at the end of your journey.

Bleeding from cuts along the way, you stare into what seems a bottomless pit. Only a few who fell were saved. You obviously didn't want to be, and probably wouldn't. Just another orphan.

You take the leap of death.