Haasss yaass

-
--
hayes grier imagine
--
-

•your pov•

You, hayes, and his family were relaxing in hayes's living room. You and hayes were cuddled under a fuzzy blanket. You laid your head in his chest and watch him react to the show. He looked down at you and smiled, you still couldn't believe how some one this smokin' (did I just say "smokin", lol I'm sorry XD) was your boyfriend.

You took your hand and lightly rested you hand on his upper thigh. His eyes shot at you right at you did that.

"hey, hey just let me make up an excuse to go upstairs." he whispered

You nodded but you didn't move your hand. His eyes darted back at your face, he picked up your hand and placed it on your lap.

"um, me and y/n are going to play video games"

they all nodded and you raced up stairs. when you got to his bedroom he locked his door and put his arms around you.

"baby do you want to do this?" he asked while pushing a tuft of you hair behind your ear.

"I'm ready hayes"

he smiled and bit his lip, you both wanted to lose it to each other. he awkwardly put his hands on your hips and started kissing you. you responded with tugging at his shirt. he smiled and took it off. his toned abs shimmered in his bedroom light, intensifying the moment. you took off your shirt also, leaving you in a bra. his eyes widened and he but his lip again.

"oh gosh hayes, I didn't know you've never seen a girl before"

he let out a laugh and started to unclip your bra, but he had a struggle with it. you finally undid your bra but you awkwardly covered yourself.

"baby your so beautiful, don't cover yourself"

you decided to forget about your insecurities and put your arms down. he moved his kisses lower to your neck. you gasped because of the way he made you feel.

you and him both took off your pants. a bulge was visible in his boxers. he blushed as you noticed it. he laid you on the bed and rested his hand as the hem of your panties.

"are you sure y/n, we don't have to"

"no hayes I want to"

he smiled again and preceded to take off your panties. he started rubbing your clit, getting faster each second. you moaned out of the unbearable pleasure.

"shh, be quiet"

he kept rubbing until you signaled him you were about to climax. he then took off his boxers and went into his desk drawer for a condom. he rolled it on and slid into you. he thrusted into you quickly at first but noticed you were in pain.

"y/n I can stop"

you nodded no and he kept going. the pain lasted only a few more thrusts and soon the pleasure engulfed your body. he threw his head back and let out a sigh of pleasure. a knot formed in your stomach and your legs shook as you rode out your climax. he released in the condom right after.

after you dressed, he laid next to you and you both talked about what just happened.

───O(≧∇≦)O────

what even guys

SORRY I HAVENT WRITTEN IN LIKE 27 YEARS BUT IVE BEEN CAUGHT UP WITH ALOT OF STUFF

thank you thank you for this many reads ☺️ u guys are the best!!

- Emily 🌸