erika & matthew

For Mrs.Espinosa

Erika's pov

He threw his hoodie on the bed with anger. "MATT WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO PISSED OFF?" I said with a twinge of anger. "did you see the way he was eyeing you like that?!" his voice cracked while he spoke. I headed for the door and was stopped by him, he put his hand over my head on the door. "matt just leave me alone.."

He crashed his lips on mine, but I resisted. He pulled my chin up to look at him. "baby girl, don't cry" he said while kissing me softly. He backed me up onto the bed and kept kissing me the whole time. He pulled my shirt off and moved his hands all over me. He removed more clothes, leaving me naked. I took off his pants, uncovering a big bulge in his boxers. He was teasing me and kissing me right beside where I needed him most. "MATT!" I eagerly said. "oh I see" he sucked on my clit making me scream. "uh mm..matt!" I stuttered because of the pleasure.

"who's p.ssy is this" he said while waiting at my entrance. "y..yours" I stuttered. "what is?" he deviously said.

"my p.ussy..is.y..yours"i stuttered yearning for him. He slid into me and kept going in and out. "MATT! GO FASTER!" I screamed. He did as requested and took me to my climax.

__________________________

hope you guys liked it

you should request more, comment and do that fun jazz ☻

STAY DIRTY 😉

go follow me on instagram @bootysearcher123