hayes got caught

-
--
your pov
-
--

[you and hayes had been best of friends ever since you moved across the street from him 8 years ago]

you were laying on your bed finishing home work when hayes texted you:

hayes: come over?

you: sure :)

hayes: good I'm already at you front steps

you: oh okay 😂

before you left you popped in a mint and put balm on your lips, I mean your friends but you wouldn't mind(psh you would wish actually) if hayes kissed you.

you skipped downstairs and took hayes's arm as you walked across the street.

you stepped inside his house, all of the magcon boys were there because there was an event in North Carolina.

hayes led you up to his room, but you always went up there because you and him were friends.

"GETCHA SOME HAYES!" yelled cam

you blushed and hayes realized and grinned of your embarrassment.

"soooooo" said hayes as he flopped on his bed.

"looks like I'm gonna get myself some hayes!" you said while cocking an eyebrow.

hayes looked at you, his eyes filled with lust. he instantly cupped your face and kissed you passionately.

he breathed into your neck "looks like it" he said as he slipped his hand under your bra and resuming back to the kiss.

you started palming him through his basket ball shorts, he was already hard.

you started to tug at the waistband of his shorts to take them off right as all of the boys bursted in.

"LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA GET MYSELF SOME HAYES!" carter said winking as all the boys cracked into a hysterical laughter.

"looks like it" taylor said in a deep voice.

"what were you guys gonna do it" said nash as all the other boys made small remarks.

hayes's face was bright red as cam got closer to me.

"is that a hickie?!" cam said as he pointed at my neck.

"y'all too young for that!" said nash.

"hey hey atleast the kid got game" matt said.

they all walked out and hayes slammed the door shut, and locking it.

let's just say you were to young for the rest.

__________________________

lol I love how all of the hayes imagines end up with you and him getting caught😂😂😂

so sorry I started writing the imagine last night but I got super tired ☹

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH FOR READING

STAY DIRTY ;)