matt this isnt funny

---

your pov

---

You and matt were sitting on the bench in front of the carnival, watching the light on the rides flicker off and the sun disappear along the horizon. you rested your head on matt's shoulder.

"hey y/n" matt whispered "guess what"

"what" you whispered back

"RACE YOU TO THE HOUSE" matt yelled

you ran after matt but he left your viewing point.

"matt!" you whimpered "matt this isn't funny!" you whined

you turned the corner following where you think he would go. you raced along the dim lighted stores, looking for matt.

a soft hand layed on your shoulder. you turned around to see matt's face with a huge smile written on it.

"matt that wasn't funny!" you said punching him in the shoulder

"haha okay babe I'm sorry" he said wrapping his arms around your waist.

you were joking and laughing the whole way home. when you both were at your doorstep you stopped to say goodbye to matt

"goodbye matt I ha." you were cut off by matt planting his lips on yours.

you slowly entered your house not interrupting the kiss. thank lord your parents were out. you kept walking upstairs to your room still kissing. matt started getting grabby and was sliding off your shirt. he quickly took off his shirt and looked at you passionately in the eyes

"do you want to do this y/n" matt questioned

you didn't say anything you just started unbuckling his khakis. he gave you a cheeky smile and started taking off your shorts also. he wrapped his muscly arms around you and started sucking on your neck. you let a moan escape your mouth but soon blushed after it.

"nothing to be embarrassed about baby girl" matt said swiping his thumb on your cheek. he grabbed your chin and pulled your face up to look at him. "I love you"

he softly laid you on the bed, this was going to be your first time. you bit your lip as matt started kissing your thigh.

"matt" you said giggling

he looked up at you, smiled and flicked his tongue up and down your clit. you moaned until matt pulled away. he slipped off his boxers revealing his huge erection. he was right at your entrance, he filled you up and started slowly thrusting inside of you. a tear left your eye because of the pain.

"princess do you want me to stop" he said wiping the tear off your cheek.

you nodded no and he kept up his pace. the pain still ran through your body. soon the pain turned over to pleasure.

his thrusts got sloppier and you were reaching your climax. a knot formed in your stomach and your legs started shaking. your walls tightened and he spilled inside of you.

he sighed and flopped on the bed. he sweaty biceps gleamed in the light streaming through the window

"I love you princess"

"I love you too matt"