carter, please

-

---

your pov

---

-

you and carter were walking down the boardwalk hand in hand as an extremely handsome man walked next to you. you flickered your attention to him, he gazed at you with sky blue eyes and grinned a cheeky smile. carter noticed the encounter.

"who was that?" carter questioned wearily.

"uh... no one" you replied innocently.

Carter's eyebrows furrowed as he grabbed you to hold you closer. he didn't say anything until you reached your hotel.

-------------- hotel room -----------------

"y/n you can't do that!" he said as he paced the room.

"do what?" you replied with a higher tone in your voice.

"I saw the way you looked at him" carter said, getting quieter and quieter.

"carter,please c'mon" you said matching his guilty tone.

"oh my god, it's unfair" carter said, burying his face in his hands.

you walked over to him, sliding your arms around his torso.

"carter, please. you know you're the one I want.

"oh please, y/n I know what you want" carter said grabbing your hips and pushing you on the bed.

he curled his finger on the waistband of your shorts, tugging them off. he whispered the dirty things he would do to you as he unbuckled his pants. you bunched the sheets in your hands as carter started caressing your core.

he left love bites across your neck down to your chest. making you gasp.

"oh baby I have a real good Idea what you want" he said breathily.

he rubbed his length before sliding in your entrance. you could feel his short, warm breaths grazing your body. his touch leaving goosebumps in their trails.

he pulled out, rubbing the tip against your bundle of nerves causing you to moan his name "carter please"

"what do you want me to do to you baby?" he asked making you wetter than before. "baby, this wet for me?"

you nodded your head as you got ready for the best sex ever. carter finally pumped in and out of you.

"mmmm carter" you moaned as he sped up.

"say my name again"

"fuck fuck fuck carter!"

he kept going deeper and faster, soon the pleasure was unbearable. you released on him as he spill in you.

__________________________

ayeeeeeeee wassup

I couldn't thank you guys enough for reading and voting, thank you thank you thank you

5k reads is mind blowing!

STAY DIRTY ;)

~ Emily