fun games

-

---

your pov

---

-

today was the last day of magcon (pretend all 12 are still there) and matt, carter, cam, and nash was sitting in one hotel room.

"Uhhhh I'm bored!" yelled matt.

"truth or dare?" asked carter

"okay I'll start" piped up nash "cam, truth or dare?"

"uh.... dare" cam said

"alright, I dare you too... make out with y/n right here!" nash said excitedly

he looked at me and then inched his way over. he pressed his lips against mine, which tasted sweet, he swept his tongue in your mouth. then he slowly stopped and backed away.

"oooohhhhh" carter said.

you blushed intensely as all the boys made remarks.

"okay, y/n! truth or dare?" cam asked

"dare!" you said

"I dare you to give one of us a blowjob!" cam said.

you widened your eyes and looked at cam. if looks could kill....

"um" you felt a lump in your throat. "I guess.. you cam"

he gave you a cheeky smile and he pulled you into the bathroom. you got down on your knees as cam unbuckled his khakis.

he tilted your chin up to him "we don't have to do this?" he asked worriedly

"no I want to cam" you said as you pulled his boxers down revealing his length, which surprised you.

he blushed as you said that. you quickly grabbed his cock and started to lick the tip, then you deep throated it. his head bobbed back and you started palming him. you stopped to see his erection slapping up against his lower stomach.

he looked at you with questioning eyes. were you about to lose your virginity?

"baby girl do you want to do this?" he said.

you nodded and quickly got undressed. he admired your body while getting him self ready.

"wow... your.. your beautiful" he said shyly as he grabbed your legs. "jump" he commanded.

you wrapped your legs around his torso and he slid into you slowly. you gasped in pain, and he stopped.

"here bend over" he suggested, with worry in his eyes.

he slid into you again but this time the pleasure pumped through your body. you moaned as he picked up the pace.

"oh cam" you said weekly

"say my name again baby"

"fuck fuck fuck cam"

you reached your climax as he spilt into you. you both quickly got dressed and stepped out of the bathroom, forgetting most of the boys were there.

"did you guys just?" nash asked

"say my name again baby" matt said in a really low voice

"oh cam" carter said in a high pitched feminine voice.

they all laughed as cam reached for your hand.

__________________________

feeling generous so I did 2 imagines

ugh I hate writing these things so bye

thanks 4 reading