y/n & hayes

so I got a few requests for a hayes imagine, so imma just do this..

WARNING: this is like really dirty so like if you don't want to be scarred just stop here.

hayes's pov

She played with her bottom lip while on her phone. I just stared at her, I mean she always says she doesn't deserve me but I think she is wrong.

"hayes I'm thirsty" she looked at me with a devious smile.

"Starbucks?" I was confused

"no babe" she looked at me with a blank expression. "I'm thirsty for you" she started unbuttoning my khakis.

I helped her get them off and laid back.

y/n's pov

I wanted hayes so bad right now.

"no babe" I was sort of angry at his ignorance.

I unbuttoned his khakis revealing a huge bulge in his boxers. I started striping my clothes for him, watching him get harder. I softly kissed him while I palmed him faster.

"mhm beautiful" he tilted his head back in pleasure.

I licked the head of it and suddenly deep throated it completely. He let out a deep groan and held my hair.

"you like that babe?"

He bit his lip as he shook his head.

I put a condom on him and anxiously waited for him.

"y/n your always so wet for me", he rested his hand on my hips and slammed into me.

I tried not to be loud, knowing nash and will were downstairs. He kept his pace and got sloppier. He breathed heavier and I could feel a knot in my stomach.

"hayes"

"mhm me to"

I felt the condom fill up as I rode out the intense orgasm.

__________________________

okay so that was really dirty in my opinion but whatever.

STAY DIRTY

alrighty thanks for reading

don't forget to check out my other fanfic about hayes, Pure Guilt<3