taylor is cripple

-
--

your pov

-
--

Taylor and his friends were out on their quads and you knew he lost track of time. you started to get worried until your phone buzzed.

taylor: lol babe guess what happened

y/n: Taylor what happened?

taylor: I broke my arm :( coming home from the hospital now

y/n: Taylor?! are you okay

Taylor: I'm okay. see you then

Even though Taylor reassured you, you still were worried but excited to see him.

You heard his keys jingle at the door and raced down the stairs. When he opened the door you squeezed his torso excitedly.

"woah y/n! excited I see" he said while smirking

"no just happy to see you" you said with a smile cracking.

"suuuuuure" he said sarcastically while winking at you.

He walked upstairs to get changed but had trouble because of his cast. you helped him take if his clothes. He stood right I front of you, naked. you turned the shower on, Taylor still standing there naked, looked at you with a devious smile.

"babe you know you want me" he said while reaching to turn the shower off.

He leaned against you and planted his lips against yours. He told you to get undressed for him. He sat on the bed as you slipped off your garments. You crawled over to him laying on the bed and stroked him causing a raspy groan to escape his mouth.

He grabbed your hair and pulled you on his cock. He thrusted in and out of your mouth and groaned in pleasure.

"hmm taylor you like that huh?" you questioned

he bobbed his head back "mhm huh
y/n, that feels so good" he said separated between breaths.

He let go of your hair and took off your thong. He positioned your hips above his member and you moved your hips over him causing you to moan his name.

"say my name again babe" he said

"mhm Taylor you feel so good" you managed to say. "taylor I think I'm gonna"

"me too" he said

a knot formed in you stomach and him spilling in you drove you to your climax.

He covered the blanket over you two and you fell asleep nestled in his chest.

__________________________

I hope you guys liked it ☻

I couldn't thank you fangirled enough for reading and getting me to 3k

update: I think I'm going to post a new fanfic every Saturday, Tuesday, and Thursday. ( but if I have super writers block or I'm busy, unfortunately I might not get one out. but I'll try my best)

STAY DIRTY 🌸

~ Emily ☣