school work

-
---
your pov
---
--

you and your longtime best friend jack g. sat at your kitchen table while doing homework. the house was quiet since no one was home.

"ugh this is so stupid I don't want to do this" you said as you dramatically dropped your pencil

he smirked and looked up at you "you have to or ill.... I'll KISS YOU" jack said

he quickly got out of his seat and ran over to your chair. he locked lips with you and pulled back. jack was your bestfriend since forever!

"I'm...im sorry" his race reddened as he looked down "I should g..go"

"no jack!" you pulled at his muscular arms, "don't go"

he smiled the biggest smile ever and resumed kissing you, but this time with more passion

"y/n I've loved you forever and I...i." he hesitated "do you like me?" he said that as if there were 100 people in the room and he had to say it so quiet only you could hear.

"JACK YES!" you said enthusiastically. this newfound feeling came over you for jack. you felt as if you've loved jack forever.

this time his smile was even bigger than before. you ran upstairs, gesturing him to your room. he'd been in your room so many times but this time it felt so different.

jack instantly pushed you on your bed, taking off his shirt. you started to take off your clothes also and soon both of you were naked. he looked at your body for a long time and you moved your arms to cover yourself.

"I'm so sorry I just" he scratched the back of his neck and looked up from your boobs "I just have never seen someone so...b..beautiful"

he started by full on making out with you then moved his kisses down your stomach. when he reached your thighs the tension was overflowing your body. he plunged his tongue in you and started swirling it inside of you. you moaned and he looked up and smiled at you. he kept going and you felt a knot in your stomach

"oh jack I'm almost there" you moaned very loud

he quickly stopped and moved his shaft at your entrance.

"y/n are you ready?" he asked with worry in his eyes.

you nodded and he slid into you. the pain was muted by your pleasure and he quickened his thrusts.

"oh baby" jack groaned under his breath

he spilled into you moments later and you reached your climax.

he payed next to you on your bed and you both fell asleep.