ohhhh you nashty

-

--

your pov

-

--

Nash looked out the window, his blue eyes staring into nothingness. Cam accelerated the car and jolted to a stop. "CAM?!"nash said with a twinge of annoyance in his voice.

"just making sure you were alive" cam said as he looked up to the mirror to talk to nash.

nash rolled his eyes, he was upset about something. cam pulled into the movies' parking lot.

"we have arrived" cam said with a posh tone with gesturing towards the entrance.

cam whispered something in nash's ear but you couldn't hear, nash cracked a goofy smile and looked back at you.

"yeah" he seemed to reply enthusiastically.

cam made bigger, pleading gestures and turned and grinned at you.

when you all settled in the movies, nash rested his hand on your knee. then he inched his hand towards you and gave you a devious smile.

"is this what you and cam were talking about?"

"maaaybe" he looked at you with lust filled eyes.

he slid his hand under your skirt and searched for the hem of your panties. when he finally found it he slid a finger in you. you tried to keep quiet but a gasp left your lips.

"you like that baby?" he asked innocently

"mhm yes" you eagerly said as he slid another finger in you

"who makes you feel this good?"

"na..nash"

he rubbed your clit with his thumb and started to kiss your neck.

"nash please don't"

"don't do what?" he asked innocently again

"nash!" you hissed

he rubbed faster and you started to rock your hips as you came on his fingers.

"did you like that baby?"

"YESSS nash"

"round two?"

he grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you out of the theater and into the bathroom.

__________________________

omg oMG I can't believe I have 5k reads!!!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCCHHH

STAY DIRTY 💋

sorry for not updating yesterday

• Emily 🌸