cam?!

---
your pov
---

You and your brother slouched on the couch and watched t.v. together.

"my friend is coming over today so don't be stupid" your brother stated

you gave him a mocking look and walked upstairs to your room. you soon later heard a knock at the door and the door creak open. you heard his deep voice mumble downstairs, which was totally hot. you listened to the mumble of cam's voice for about an hour. then you got a call from your mother.

"mom?"

"hey sweetie me and your father are going to stay for another night, so be good"

"okay see you"

"bye I love you"

"love you too mom bye"

you were relieved, this usually meant your brother would have a party.

"HEY GUYS" you yelled

"WHAT?" your brother yelled back

"MOM AND DAD ARE OUT FOR ANOTHER NIGHT"

"oh hell yea! partyy" you heard cam say to your brother

they called various people and you sat in your room. they ordered atleast 20 pizzas and somehow got some drinks. you stayed on your bed quietly upstairs listening to a party rumble below. then you heard a knock at the door, it was cam.

"cam?" you said as you peeped through the door.

"let me in" he whispered in a low voice.

you opened the door so he could come in your room. he didn't smell like alcohol, which took you by surprise.

he wrapped his muscular arms around you and backed you up to the wall.

"cam!" you said confused

"shhh" he put his finger on your lips. "I've seen the way you look at me" he said in a hush tone. "I know you like me y/n" he said.

you untensed your shoulders and he started sucking your neck. you moaned and he put his finger on your lips to quiet you. he lowered his hands to your hips and kept sucking on your neck. the pleasure begged you to moan, but you had to keep quiet. he slid his hands under your bra. the pleasure flooded through your body. he quickly took off his shirt and slowly slid yours off. you let your hands wander his toned abs as he kept sucking on your neck.

he slowly backed you to your bed. he lingered his fingers on the waist band of your sweatpants.

"do you want to do this baby girl?" he asked softly

"mhm cameron" you hooked your fingers on his khakis to pull him closer.

his eyes filled with lust and cracked a huge grin on his face. he pulled off your sweatpants which left you in your bra and panties. you bit your lip as cam carefully took off your thong.

"a thong huh?" he questioned as you saw the out line of his erection appear in his khakis. he blushed as he saw you notice it. "you like what you see baby girl"

you bit your lip and nodded as cam started rubbing your clit.

"so wet" he mumbled under his breath

he put his mouth on your clit and flick his tongue up and down. you whimpered, trying to not moan loudly. he swirled his tongue inside of you one more time before unbuckling his pants. his erection filled his boxers and you couldn't help but notice. he slid off his boxers and his member slapped up against his lower stomach. he slowly thrusted into you and pain ran through your body.

"shit, she's so tight" he breathed out.

you whimpered and pain as a tear escaped your eye. he wiped the tear off of your cheek and kept thrusting in you. soon after the pain faded and he thrusted in you faster. he gently rubbed your clit while thrusting faster. his touch was like magic and made you feel amazing. you felt a knot sensation in your stomach.

"cam keep going" you moaned

his thrusts got sloppier as you reached your climax, and shortly after he reached his.

he slumped over on your bed next to you.

"does this mean....?" he asked quietly while blushing.

"it means yes!" you said giggling

he pulled the blanket over both of you and you feel asleep on his chest.