mollie & jack

mollie & jack g.

mollie's pov

jack was outside on the steps in front of the door, with his head in his palms and tears rushing down his face. I rushed over and embraced him. "babe! what happened?!", he doesn't look up. I sat down next to him and rubbed circles into his back with my hand. "jack just got in a car accident and they don't know what's going to happen to him!" he hysterically cried as he whispered the words.

The pain trashed through my heart and I felt tears welling in my eyes. Jack j. was his best friend and he was so young.

Later we went to the hospital, jack was in a coma.

As we drove down a winding road, drops of rain dashed amongst the windshield. Jack stopped the car and looked straight at me. His teared, glossy, brown eyes murmured his sorrow. I softly kissed him on the nose, he kissed me back on the lips. We climbed into the back. He left live bites near the neck of my hoodie. He kept kissing me lower, saying nonsense about taking my clothes off.

I pulled my jeans off, he hunched over me and weakly thrusted into me. He was worn out and he usually has sad sex to make him happy. I pushed him over and gagged myself on his huge cock. He looked up and groaned loudly, his dick twitched and I slid him into me. "oh babe... oh babe... you" he said as he tightened his grip on my hips. "babe oh my god..." he lifted me off of him and cummed on his halfway pulled down boxers. He looked at me and yawned in exhaustion. "baby girl your the most beautiful girl in the world"

__________________________

I dunno why I always write jack gilinsky f.cking in a car...

go check out my other story about hayes... plot twists and all that

STAY DIRTY ;)

thanks for requesting and reading ☻