Quick Announcement {will be deleted}

Hey guys!
PLZ DONT KILL ME FOR NOT UPDATING ahaha...

So, after I upload a Todoroki Lemon, some Jirou oneshots, and a Kaminari oneshots, this book will be under editing! I've started this book almost 2 years ago, so I wanted to make sure that new readers can enjoy the best I have to offer and not my CRINGEY af (they still are) oneshots that I wrote in the 7th grade!

I want to fix my typos, punctuation mistakes, and my oneshots at the beginning which seem lazy and unfinished.

Please know that I am working on the requests, but that I'm also getting ready to start AP Biology if I can, or Algebra 2 Trigonometry for my Sophomore year. Please be understanding that I am a student and that I need to keep my grades up.

Thank you guys for always being so patient with me! I haven't updated for a couple weeks, and I come back to find that I have 180k reads?! Guys my goal for the end of 2018 was to have 200k reads, THIS IS HAPPENING FASTER THAN I EXPECTED.

I bet it's because I have more lemons than oneshots (haha I feel so guilty)

Anyways, please wait while I continue to fix my grades and write the lemons and oneshots. Thank you for your support and patience. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

Also, thank you to those who gave me constructive criticism on how to improve my writing! If you have any pointers, please leave them in the comments!

SEE YOU LOVELIES SOON!~~~