LEMON Katsuki x Reader x Midoriya

Hey guys, sorry for posting late.
Had some family issues...
*sighssss*
I'm swear ima post 4 chapters to make it up to y'all.
You guys keep me going!~
Thanks for everything!~~~
Current mood: cloudy...

My iPad that I usually write my stories on isn't turning on...
When I turned in for a split second, it deleted the stories I was gonna post.
I was gonna do it in a burst, so I lost for chapters.
I'm sorry ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)
IM
CRYING
ughhhhh
I'm typing this on a tiny iPhone screen... *sighs intensifies*
☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

"Hhngh, faster (F-First Name)!" Midoriya panted.
Your moans only excited him as they reverberated in your mouth where they were muffled by his drenched dick.
Your moans were caused, by none other, Katsuki Bakugou who's dick took up your entire hole right now.

You took off your lips from Midoriya's cock, and whimpered, "W-We should hurry before the others come looking for us." You could barely say that before Katsuki slammed into you as hard as he could.

It felt as though your world shook, and your hole felt so stretched. You, deciding to get him back, started to make your hole tighter, by squeezing your ass cheeks together.

He let out a husky moan, and you smirked.

He continued to slam into you, and you arched your back.

"You little slut, you're enjoying this aren't you?" He eyes were filled with a wild passion.

You licked your lips, "Yup.~"

You grabbed Midoriya's cock in your hands and put it back into your mouth. Each time Katsuki slammed into you, he pushed you forward and it made you take in even more of Midoriya in your mouth.

Midoriya looked down at your bare figure taking his whole throbbing hot cock into your mouth.

He was drunk off the sheer pleasure alone. He started to stop thinking, and started doing what he knew would make him feel good. In a swift movement, he grabbed Katsuki by the tie, and smashed his lips onto his. Katsuki eyes widened, however, he wasn't going to let Midoriya beat him. Katsuki used his free hand and pushed Midoriya's head closer, and started to use tongue. They were French kissing each other while you still sucked them and they pounded into you.

You didn't really mind that they were kissing, you were all a couple. You were known as an open couple. Having three or more in a relationship that everyone is okay with.

You, not wanting to be left out, slowly stood up. You pulled Midoriya's pants down and gripped his hips.

Him, taking the hint slowly pushed his length into you, all while not breaking the kiss with Katsuki.
That's fucking dedication right there.

Now, both of your holes were being stretched by your two boyfriends.

They started thrusting into you at an agonizingly slow pace, and moaned into each other's mouths.
Katsuki filled up your anus while Midoriya filled up your drenched hole.
You buried your face into the crook of Midoriya's face as they both started to accelerate.