LEMON Hatsume Mei x Reader

Okay, so I'm writing this in math class.
Somebody stop me.
1,664 words for this lemon, the longest one I've ever written!

Anyways, I would honestly go totes gay for her, and Tsuyu and Jirou and Yaoyorozu. Somebody, if there's good fanart of them, please message me the link omfg.

WARNING: Girl on Girl, toy use

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

The two of you lived in a shared dorm after a hero threat was sent to UA.

To keep the students safe, they gave everyone dorm rooms, but there weren't enough. You and Hatsume volunteered to bunk together because you were a couple.

Nobody knew about the couple part though, because UA doesn't want relationships to ruin your training, and make you soft.

You laid there on the bed, reading Lemon's by @animeconquerer.

Her stuff was great. (lmao I'm sorry, shameless self promotion!)

You read the lemons as you were waiting for Hatsume to come back from the lab. You decided that you would cook dinner while you waited.

You dressed up in your pink maid apron that you got from Hatsume, and you started to cook Miso Soup, lots of rice, and some chicken and salmon.

As you placed the food on the table, you heard the door swing open, and the normal clanging of things dropping on the floor.

"(First Name), I'm back!~"
You go over to the door and embrace Hatsume in a warm hug. She pulls you back and gives you a soft kiss on the lips.

After you lulled away you crossed your arms and looked at her skeptically. She only kissed you when she had to ask you for a favor.

She sweatdropped as she scratches the back of her head.

"W-Well, the thing is, I was commissioned by Cherryfold brand to...." she trailed off, her face turning a bright shade of red.

"M-Mei? Earth to Mei!" you said as you hugged her, burying your face in her breasts. Only then did she snap out of her trance, and looked at you.

"(F-First Name), can you do a favor for me? My career can really boost off from this experience, and it's a chance to get an actual company as my sponsor! Please, if you'll let me...." she looked up at you, and earnest look in her eyes.

There was no way you could say no to that.

"Well, what do you need to do?" you asked.

She squealed happily as she showed you the things she brought back.

The usual clanging of things dropped on the floor was usually parts that she used to make gadgets. This time however, you saw...

"Sex Toys!~ They want me to make a line if vibrators!" she cooed.

"W-What?!" you kicked the box with the toys in it to the other side of the room.

"(First Name)~ Cherryfold is a sex toy brand. Cmon (First Name), this is a chance of a lifetime! There's all kinds of toys to try out!~ They have some whips, nipple clamps, peg belts, vibrators which can be useful for my vibrating fat burner machine. Ooh, and they even have clit rubbing machines, it's genius, you won't get hand cramps anymore, and it can be adjusted with a remote!"

"No." you stated, and you turned away from her.

A small smile danced onto her lips.

"(First Name)~ Don't you wanna have sex for the first time with me?~" she said, a smirk replacing the innocent smile.